Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

100 percent this. Don’t care about the NIT. This isn’t an NIT program
    We haven't made the tournament in 2 years. We just lost the best coach in Shocker basketball history.

Comment

• In the hand of the committee now
      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        This team has FAAAR exceeded this season's expectations, and there may be more to come. Time will tell.
        That's the correct answer. It's also my answer.

Comment

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. Has the selection committee ever done us any favors? Lmao
          Never in the MVC but they've been extremely kind to the AAC since we've been in it. I'd rather not get my hopes up and with the focus on the NET I just don't think we have a chance

Comment

100 percent this. Don’t care about the NIT. This isn’t an NIT program
            except for when we won it in 2011 and considered it an achievement to get there in 2019

Comment

• AG shot too much. 16 times is too much, unless they are wide open layups.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

except for when we won it in 2011 and considered it an achievement to get there in 2019
                That was then and this is now. If everyone else is ok with that level of success then that’s great.

Comment

• After missing an entire postseason last year... I'm gonna watch whatever postseason we play in and be happy. Though yes I'll be happier in the tourney.

Yet again... Keep in mind there is a decent chance that first four out end up in the tourney this year. We already have two "maybes". Maybe we can take KUs seed.

Comment

• I thought that last shot was in. Honestly.

Comment

• I think we are in the tournament.
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Cincinnati is going to be tough going forward. Those freshman will only get better, the freshman outplayed sophomore, juniors and seniors. Going forward better figure out PG and post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          This team has FAAAR exceeded this season's expectations, and there may be more to come. Time will tell.
                          Meh. Those are loser mentality expectations. This team had solid core with Tyson, DD and Wade (maybe even Udeze). Marshall then surrounded it with a good set of role players.

But this team did not grow and get fundamentally better. They consistently won by the skin of their teeth due to their talent level. But they continue to make poor decisions, rebound poorly and at times play hero ball and be selfish - eventually it was bound to catch up with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                            This is one of the dumbest teams I have watched. Their collective basketball IQ is in the bottom 1/3 of D1.
                            That explains why they bested a 3.5 month test in a top 7 conference.

Comment

• The whole team was pretty flat today and yesterday. For a top 50 offense we sure don't run much offense or move the ball well. I'm excited for RCIV and CJ to get more playing time next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
                                I thought that last shot was in. Honestly.
                                Me too. Couldn't get much closer than that.
                                "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Working...
                                X