Isaac Brown: Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I saw something on Facebook about this and came here for confirmation. That’s some serious bullcrap if true. The effing contract was signed, right?
    Here's a link to the original contract - https://openrecords.wichita.edu/inde...TB_iframe=true
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Here's a link to the original contract - https://openrecords.wichita.edu/inde...TB_iframe=true
      Taylor stated today that the KSU series is still on.

Comment

• I watched the coaches show today. IB makes me feel very hopeful about next year. He thinks CP will be our starting pg next year so I have to think AG is leaving. He said in recruiting we have to add length and athleticism inside. He expects commitments this week on a guy or two. He said Dex, Tyson, Porter, Mo, Monzy, Ricky, Jenkins are all coming back. He did not address Poor Bear, JS, Trey or AG.
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• I don;t mind sometimes admitting when I am wrong (don’t tell my wife), but I thought that Kennedy and Gaudino would leave. I was wrong. I am glad they are staying. I guess Kennedy must want to get back into coaching.

I was right that Trey Wade left, but I thought he would move on and not transfer. I still think Gilbert leaves. We will see about that.

WSU needs 5 new players. We will see how well the staff can recruit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Taylor stated today that the KSU series is still on.
            So Taylor knew the KSU series was on but the head coach didn’t?

Yikes
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
              I watched the coaches show today. IB makes me feel very hopeful about next year. He thinks CP will be our starting pg next year so I have to think AG is leaving. He said in recruiting we have to add length and athleticism inside. He expects commitments this week on a guy or two. He said Dex, Tyson, Porter, Mo, Monzy, Ricky, Jenkins are all coming back. He did not address Poor Bear, JS, Trey or AG.
              What's odd is that Taylor said he hasn't heard of any imminent commitments. So hopefully IB has some stuff behind the scenes going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yikes
                Woof, yeah, not a good look here. At this point of the season he should definitely be focused on our non-conference schedule next year. Recruiting can definitely wait and is a lower priority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                  I watched the coaches show today. IB makes me feel very hopeful about next year. He thinks CP will be our starting pg next year so I have to think AG is leaving. He said in recruiting we have to add length and athleticism inside. He expects commitments this week on a guy or two. He said Dex, Tyson, Porter, Mo, Monzy, Ricky, Jenkins are all coming back. He did not address Poor Bear, JS, Trey or AG.
                  Can you watch it online? If so, do you have a link? Thanks.

Comment

• I think it is a lot harder to know who a school is recruiting when there are no visits and the coaches can’t go watch players in person. We really didn’t know much of anything last year about the players who signed. I don’t think we knew about the big guy who went to Iona that said he was going to sign here.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Woof, yeah, not a good look here. At this point of the season he should definitely be focused on our non-conference schedule next year. Recruiting can definitely wait and is a lower priority.
                      Doesn't someone other than the HC take on the bulk of scheduling? HC has veto power or whatever, but I'm pretty sure isn't all that hands on with most of it. And with Covid derailing a lot of things, I could see where there could be some confusion on what games will take place when or if certain contracts will get voided for varying reasons.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yikes
                        IB mentioned quite a few teams name teams we are playing next year like Okie St and Missouri as well as the Las Vegas tournament with UNLV, Michigan, and Arizona. Maybe he isn't as focused on the lesser teams like K State.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Doesn't someone other than the HC take on the bulk of scheduling? HC has veto power or whatever, but I'm pretty sure isn't all that hands on with most of it. And with Covid derailing a lot of things, I could see where there could be some confusion on what games will take place when or if certain contracts will get voided for varying reasons.
                          Yea, wonder if KSU is trying to back out. Since the game didn't get played this year, it might have opened a loophole so Weber can schedule a for sure win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Can you watch it online? If so, do you have a link? Thanks.
                            I doubt it. It's on cox 22 and usually replays multiple times.

Comment

• May not mean anything, but the K-State / WSU game on December 5, 2021, is supposed to be at Intrust Arena, but when looking at the arena web site, they don't have it listed - https://www.intrustbankarena.com/events-tickets/events - although they have other things listed through March 2022. (I may have to go see the Dude Perfect guys in July :))

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but I want my HC out there recruiting and not worrying about scheduling. That is what your DOBO and assistant AD's are for.

Comment

Working...
                                X