Isaac Brown: Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    Said Jenkins is coming back. Did not say anything about Bilau...or officially Trey and AG, unless I missed it.
    I think your right. The only thing he said the might indicate AG is not coming back is that Porter would be the starting point guard.

Comment

• Coach Kennedy is coming back. Met with Coach Guidino today. Looks for them and Coach Waterman to come back but opportunities can crop up anytime. But if anyone leaves he said he would have 500 coaches contacting him.

Comment

• If he did say Porter will be the starting point guard next year that tells me something about Alterique.

Comment

• Wait, K State isn’t happening now?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Reiterated that he expects a recruiting commitment soon. Maybe as soon as next week.

Comment

• Not next year, but the following year they will be in a tournament in Kansas City.

Comment

• Thanked Mike for the easy questions. Good solid show to finish off his first season in the first chair. Certainly seems a bit more at ease and confident now that he has some job security.

Comment

• That sounds like a lot of really good news to end the year.

Comment

• Very upbeat show as expected. I like the things that he tells the players about working for the minutes. I’m sure he does have a good rapport with the players and I am encouraged that he said he will play the athletes to win games not to be their buddy (paraphrasing). I’m already ready for the season to start.

Comment

• Sorry Seymour isn’t returning but very glad Chauncey is back. We have a great nucleus. Just need some Complimentary pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Wait, K State isn’t happening now?
                        I saw something on Facebook about this and came here for confirmation. That’s some serious bullcrap if true. The effing contract was signed, right?

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Coach Kennedy is coming back. Met with Coach Guidino today. Looks for them and Coach Waterman to come back but opportunities can crop up anytime. But if anyone leaves he said he would have 500 coaches contacting him.
                          I'm very pleasantly surprised BK is returning.

Comment

• I have no idea, but I wouldn’t be totally shocked if HCIB leaves a scholarship or two open going into the summer. Just never know what may pop up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I'm very pleasantly surprised BK is returning.
                              Coach Brown said BK loves Wichita.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

He said his Mom asked him if they practiced free throws.
                                Lol. Shooting 11 for 22 will do that. Clang!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X