Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

What if Cunningham misses that 3 ....
    I also recall banked 3s against us on four separate occasions that narrowed the margin of victory. There aren't too many games we have won where we haven't been the better team.

Comment

Tells you what the players think. Love this.

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

That's GREAT (news and video)!!!! Congratulations Coach Isaac Brown!!!!! Well deserved!!!!

Go SHOCKS!!!!!!!
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Congratulations to HCIB! It’s no secret that he wasn’t my first choice, but he’s performed in a way that’s tough to argue against. He’s taken a couple lumps and there’s been a learning curve. There will probably be more lumps in the future, but hopefully he’s able to continue making his mark a positive one on the program.
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Loved the message afterwards to the players; great stuff!

Having said that.....LET’S TRY TO WIN A WHOLE DAMN LOT AS WELL!!! ;)
              The Assman

Comment

Great day to be a Shocker!

Comment

This may be the right decision, but I would have preferred to see how this season truly finished and then see who was interested in job. This leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Pretty cool stuff! Very happy and I hope this catapults them into a strong finish through the rest of the regular and post-season.

One other thing, not that I have any room to talk...but geez Boatright...intermittent fast or something. Dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                      Hoping it's a deal where IB told Boatright "I've got a 6-10 stud who eats glass and blocks shots in his sleep ready to sign tomorrow. Let's do this."
                      That is the only way this is a smart move at this time for the program.

Comment

Congrats Coach; couldn't be happier for you.
                        "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

That is so freakin cool. Congrats to Coach Brown. I was a bit leery of them rushing into it because the whole UCONN/Ollie situation still sticks out in my mind but the more I think about it, this is a great pick.

He made this decision so hard for them which is exactly what he needed to do. It’ll be nice to retain these players after some of these offseasons we’ve had lately.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            I would just like to offer, and encourage, anyone else who feels this way to kindly leave. Don’t make the next 2-3 years a bunch of “I told you so” or “if Marshall was still coach” crap. If you don’t like the decision, keep it to yourself.

Comment

Congrats HCIB

Comment

Congrats to Coach Brown. I started off thinking Hell no to Okay to Hell yes over the last few months lets hope shocker nation looks back and says Boatright did get this one right.

Comment

Working...
                                X