Wichita State vs. Houston Game Thread 2-18-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post

If ADDB is stupid enough to hire someone besides Brown, then I hope Brown gives a big FU to him and gets a head coaching job somewhere.

I predict no matter what, Isaac Brown will be a head coach somewhere next season. I just hope it is at Wichita State
    Absolutely (IB's gonna' be coaching somewhere next year as a HC).

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
      Hell Yes! That was a great game. I hope it came across on tv how loud Shocker Nation was. We brought it for only 25 percent capacity.
      It did. I saw several references on twitter during the game like "it's good to hear an actual crowd" and "Wichita needs to pull back on the piped in crowd noise."

The band also sounded great and loud, without all those sound-sucking meat bags in the seats!

Comment

• Rewatching the game ... Council deserves a LOT of credit for this win. Huge shots in the first half when the game was getting out of hand

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
          Amazing crowd of 2600 people I can’t even imagine how loud it would have been with the place packed. It might’ve been even louder than it was during that Cincinnati game three years ago.
          But not louder than the game against #1 Cinci in 63...

Just kidding, because that's a possibility (the crowd being louder than it was in 1963).

Comment

• Besides the whole first place thing ... There were other potential storylines.

HCIB vs coach sampson for front runner of AAC COY. Edge HCIB
            Tyson Etienne vs Grimes for AAC POY ... Slight edge Etienne

Ricky Council vs Tramon Mark for AAC FOY... Big edge Council.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              Banked three
              That banked three by them meant we had the game well in hand. What's that now, 4 games we've won where our opponent has made a banked three?

Comment

• Not sure I'll have words worthy of this game for a day or two.

Really proud of and happy for every single person, coach and player associated with this program. That's one hell of a win, in a huge spot against an elite team and ELITE HOF coach.

I don't know if we got UH's A game (I concede we did not) but we sure as heck got their A effort. And our guys battled them tooth and nail.

Unbelievable.

Comment

• For those of you that couldn't attend in person, I'm really sorry and you missed a special special game.

You also missed 3 refs that absolutely were worth the price of admission. Did anyone else see TV Teddy dancing DURING play? BEYOND EPIC.

Comment

• Dan Is you alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      For those of you that couldn't attend in person, I'm really sorry and you missed a special special game.

You also missed 3 refs that absolutely were worth the price of admission. Did anyone else see TV Teddy dancing DURING play? BEYOND EPIC.
                      Who is TV Teddy?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• By the way, what’s going on with Tyson’s free throw shooting? Seems like he’s missed more in the last month than he’s missed his entire career. That miss at the end could have been deadly. Luckily Dexter saved him tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Taylor Eldridge is freezing amazing. A whole lot of great post game content tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X