Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game fellas.

Comment

• That was the most fight we’ve shown against Houston since coming into the league. Got to give Houston some props too. Even with all that’s going on in Texas and the rest of the country, their trouble they ran into getting here, they are still so good it makes you want to puke. So proud of our guys. DD saved the game and we prevailed with a statement win. Outfreakingstanding! Congrats to IB and our guys.

Comment

• 4 straight close games in which the opponent banks in a junk 3 .... We win all 4... IB has broken the banked 3 curse

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post

I certainly hope not. I want him as far away from the program as possible. Thank god Marshall is gone and good riddance
          I nominate this for most idiotic comment of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Agreed but neither has a resume better than us.
            All 3 should be in, without a doubt.

Comment

• This is worth a repeat....

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                Feel like we’re gonna get beat by 20
                I have never been more happy to take such a huge L

Comment

• Where is Antoinescar? I hope he was watching and enjoyed the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post

I nominate this for most idiotic comment of the year.
                    Feel free. If you'd rather have a coach that abused his players, staff, and officials so be it. Marshall is a POS and I'm glad he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Watching the game, I would not believe WSU has three blocked shots to two for Houston. I guess my mind plays tricks on me
                      Udeze with an outstanding defensive effort, had 5. He played better this game than the last time they played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post

Also doing a great job of passing out of the double. Houston fears him
                        Their game plan is to definitely not let him shoot 7 for 12 from the field (or something close to that), but, he was still a big factor this time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                          Where is Antoinescar? I hope he was watching and enjoyed the game.
                          Wolves don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post

I certainly hope not. I want him as far away from the program as possible. Thank god Marshall is gone and good riddance
                            Sorry to disappoint you, no opinions, just facts.

Comment

• Just a great win, the team matched Houston’s intensity. We started making plays at the basket on offense. Udeze was much on offense tonight but he gave us a physical presence in the paint, especially in the second half. Very happy for Dex and the team. IB the job is yours? I think so...

Comment

• a buddy from KC texted me.....said I watched the whole game.....why aren't you guys ranked?

Comment

Working...
                                X