X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo with 5 blocks. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Seriously, that was a hell of a win. Great defense, dare I say gritty rebounding, and some nice fluid basketball with a touch of unselfishness.

Enjoy tonight but don’t get big heads about it. Still work to do but we’re now in the driver’s seat.
      Yup. Was freaking awesome. Didn't think we had it in us. And we won doing things we hadn't done ALL season. Bottle that **** up!

Won't mean crap though if we **** the bed the next game. Keep it going Shox!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Great ****ing WIN Shockers!!!! Whoot to the whoot!!!!!!
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• AG has been a great option down the stretch. The guy creates separation and makes plays. He is also a highly underrated on the ball defender. Glad we have him.

Comment

• Dex was going for some grown man rebounds tonight. Not sure if he got player of the game, but he deserved it.
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Just a few thoughts:

1. This team has heart! After everything they've been through in the offseason until now. They are an NCAA Tournament team, idgaf what anybody else says. If teams like Duke, Michigan St, and Kentucky get in but the Shox don't...well...

2. Well officiated game by 3 of the best officials in the NCAA. I'd take those 3 every game, without a doubt.

3. Houston has no class, leaving the court before the game is over. Sampson is a POS and I hope Houston is one and done in the tournament.

4. I concur with the announcers that Isaac Brown should not only be AAC coach of the year but should also get considered for national coach of the year. I don't think anyone with realistic expectations thought the Shox would be as good as they have been.

5. There is absolutely NO reason to do a coaching search after the season. Isaac Brown should lose the Interim tag immediately!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Seriously, that was a hell of a win. Great defense, dare I say gritty rebounding, and some nice fluid basketball with a touch of unselfishness.

Enjoy tonight but don’t get big heads about it. Still work to do but we’re now in the driver’s seat.
                here, here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Yet has Drake and Loyola in. MVC 2 bid league but AAC 1? No way
                  Drake and Loyola are very good and deserve to be in.

Comment

• Wow!!! We had the eye of the Cougars blinded tonight. They don't give games away at 6th in the country, you have to literally take it from them and our Shocks did just that!!!. My Aunt Gertrude used to say this:" #FSF, if you live by the 3, you will die by the 3, UNLESS you shoot 45% from the 3 bay bay!!!" Great win and we played solid on both sides of the court. First place!!!!!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      FHCGM is probably the first to text IB and the guys tonite.
                      I certainly hope not. I want him as far away from the program as possible. Thank god Marshall is gone and good riddance

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        Mo with 5 blocks. Wow.
                        Tonight was the Mo we’ve needed all season.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• IHCIB is giddy........good for him

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post

Right. I would actually look at weak ass Power 5 teams that are "in" when they shouldn't be
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post

Agreed but neither has a resume better than us.

Comment

• No way...look at SOS and other numbers. They are FUGLY to say the least

Comment

Working...
                                X