Clear All

• 1. 33% shooting.........ugh
    2. only 2 assists for the whole team besides AG's 6..........ugh
    3. Big Wade 2pts and 2 rebounds in 26 min..........ugh
    4. Centers terrible on both ends...........ugh
    5. ball movement was much worse today against a good team
    6. AG and CJ only two players with a grade above C
    7. Council looks promising
    8. Looks like a long season in terms of wins but short in terms of no post season

Comment

• Unless we have a permanent head coach by then I can't see any transfers choosing us.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LOL Please don't bring up facts to the AM fans. They do not want to hear it.
        And the shocking thing is, his shooting percentage from the free-throw line is still better than Udeze’s

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post

And the shocking thing is, his shooting percentage from the free-throw line is still better than Udeze’s
          And not far behind Poor Bear’s.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Yeah, sorta, but our centers are shorter than everybody's, and our guards are shorter than everybody's
            Three you haven't seen on the playing floor yet: 4/5 Bilau 6'10" , 4 Seymour 6'9", and 2 Jenkins 6'4". Add in 3/4 Jackson 6' 7"and 2/3 Council 6'6" and I think we're on the right path.

Comment

• I kinda have a rough idea of who is on the roster. We started a 6'8" center and 2 6' guards today.

Comment

• This year is about grooming the future team. Seymore, Council, Jenkins, Bilau, Jackson, Porter and of course Tyson. I think Poor Bear has a lot more upside than Udeze. We need bring in another fluid big man.

Comment

• Fact is this is a bad team, and the future doesn't look any better. Someone needs to say it...

Comment

• Awful lot of down talk on two guys who decided to stick it out with the Shockers unlike a lot of others. Maybe give 'em a chance? Just sayin'...
                    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                      I don't have anything against AM. But sick and tired of hearing about AM. He couldn't make layups and was very slow. There is a reason why he is at a Division 3 school.
                      Breaking news for you - Grand Canyon has been a D1 school since 2013. AM"s stat line this year would help the Shockers -
                      Latest on Grand Canyon Antelopes center Asbjorn Midtgaard including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Cherry-picked stat comparison of the game:

Ricky Council IV - 11 minutes, 4 rebounds, 3 points
                        Udeze/Chandler - 36 minutes 5 rebounds, 4 points, 9 fouls
                        These are true stats. But in fairness Ricky was not playing against the monster centers of Missouri. Still I understand your point. Our bigs have got to contribute more than 5 rebounds, 4 points, and 9 fouls. That is just ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                          Fact is this is a bad team, and the future doesn't look any better. Someone needs to say it...
                          Just because you felt the need to say it doesn’t make it a true statement. There’s plenty to be excited about. We will need to get the rest of the group back playing basketball in the next week. Let us hope we are a much better team in a few weeks than we were today.

Comment

Fact is this is a bad team, and the future doesn't look any better. Someone needs to say it...
                            We are still better than half the teams in this country. We have not even fielded a whole team this season for any meaningful length of time. We may not be world beaters this year, but Mizzou will be good, we shot the ball like garbage, and lost by 10. Lots of teams would be losing by 20 in a normal situation, and we atayed respectable.

I don't think anyone knows what this team will be. There are so many things out of sorts, it's hard for me to gauge.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

No one needs to say it... you have no way of knowing that RIGHT NOW.... it MAY play out, but second game in... new coach... 5 kids out... i think you forget some forgettable games early last year, on the way to 23-8

Comment

• Cuonzo Martin is a HELL of a guy. He has a great relationship with Marshall as well. No way was he going to come in and embarrass us while shorthanded and with an interim coach. He gave us a very light beating that could have been much worse.

Just a solid dude all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X