Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Net rankings in parenthesis.

Make that Triple OT for Stanford vs Washington State.

Minnesota's (57) loss was to #5 Illinois (4) but it was a blowout at 94-63.

UConn's (52) loss was to #8 Villanova (12) 68-60.

VCU (31) lost middle of the pack George Mason (154) 79-76 in OT.

Indiana (42) lost at home to Michigan State (90) 78-71.

Mizzou took care of business at South Carolina winning 93-78.
    Stanford ends up losing by 9 in triple OT

Comment

• Bubble team Seton Hall down 5 with 6 seconds to go to 6-10 Georgetown

Comment

• Louisville, who most have around an 8 seed, is down 47, with 2 to go, to North Carolina
        EDIT: Louisville loses 99-54. Which really helps UNC... But who knows how much this will affect Louisville

Comment

• As much as I would love to watch Shocker basketball right now... The best play is probably avoiding all of the currently PPD games while not scheduling any non-conference (IB already confirmed this part). Let other teams continue to play themselves off the bubble while focusing on winning these next 3 games. 2 wins vs SMU + a conference outright championship would certainly have us sitting pretty prior to the AAC tourney. Avoiding any unnecessary landmines ( @Cinci, Memphis, USF etc..) is more beneficial than the slight resume boost IMO

Comment

• Duke beat Virginia at home, so I fully expect them to catapult past the bubble into squarely into the field.

St john's loses to DePaul. A lot of bad losses for Bubble teams today. The door is open for WSU

Comment

• I can’t stand Duke

Comment

• Watching Arizona St. and UCLA; I believe Bill Walton’s cheese has completely slid off his cracker. What has been heard cannot be unheard. He must have hit the ‘bong’ really hard prior to tipoff.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Watching Arizona St. and UCLA; I believe Bill Walton’s cheese has completely slid off his cracker. What has been heard cannot be unheard. He must have hit the ‘bong’ really hard prior to tipoff.
                  As a player, Walton was a favorite.... as a commentator, he rivals Vitale for meaningless off topic drivel

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

As a player, Walton was a favorite.... as a commentator, he rivals Vitale for meaningless off topic drivel
                    Ummmmm..........
                    Nobody is more off topic than Walton. League of Champions!
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Bill Walton thinks he had lunch with Jerry Garcia last week in Palo Alto.

Comment

Ole Miss is down to Mississippi State 25-31 at half. Come Rebs pick it up.
                        Ole Miss did lose this game at home 56-66 tgo Miss State on Saturday.

Comment

Ole Miss did lose this game at home 56-66 tgo Miss State on Saturday.
                          Ole Miss losing is a bad/good thing for us. Bad because we want our win to look good. Good because they are on the bubble and we are directly competing with them for a spot.

Comment

• Drake loses one of their best players for the season (Penn) ... Tough loss considering they are already down Hemphill. Thankfully for them, their only games left are Evansville and two vs Bradley who is missing like 4 players. A tourney level team should have no problem with those teams even short handed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Drake loses one of their best players for the season (Penn) ... Tough loss considering they are already down Hemphill. Thankfully for them, their only games left are Evansville and two vs Bradley who is missing like 4 players. A tourney level team should have no problem with those teams even short handed.
                              Shirley, you can’t be serious. Is WSU the same team without two of our best players?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Shirley, you can’t be serious. Is WSU the same team without two of our best players?
                                Yes, I would expect WSU to beat 200+ ranked teams or teams missing 4 players without 2 players.

For Reference: Evansville is 241 in NET. Drake beat them Yesterday by 14 without Hemphill and with Penn leaving during the game. I'd expect that to win that.

Bradley has 4 players suspended. Since they suspended them they lost to Missouri State by 22 and 15. Then lost at home to Illinois State by 17

Comment

Working...
                                X