No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self stated prior to Tennessee-Kansas that he didn't care about this game. KU didn't stand a chance to begin with...Self praying that somehow this team will find itself during the remainder of conference play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
      TCU is leading Missouri 82-71 with 3:30 left. C’mon Missouri!
      Final: Missouri 102 - TCU 98 in OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
        Self stated prior to Tennessee-Kansas that he didn't care about this game. KU didn't stand a chance to begin with...Self praying that somehow this team will find itself during the remainder of conference play.
        Single dumbest post ever.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• The weird thing is that KU will use the “ momentum “ of this kicking and 4/5 losses to NOT fall out of the polls

Comment

• the cockgobblers down 25 w 7 to go

Comment

• Even you Chiefs fans should approve of this video tonight.

78-65

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Or the SEC is really bad this year.
                  Yet somehow they are winning the Big 12 SEC challenge lol.

How about Iowa state losing by 39 to unranked Mississippi State... The Big 12 with all of 10 teams has 2 of the absolute worst teams in the country in KSU and Iowa State

Comment

• A KU loss normally means beer for me. After our game today, I’m not sure my liver can handle this.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

In a sense God Bear was recruited over twice. Echenique was polished when he arrived and pretty much had the 5 sewed up for 2 years. Bilau when he was recruited was talked up by Marshall as potentially skilled enough to play the 4 or the 5. Midtgaard thought he saw the handwriting on the wall and transferred. Smart move on his part...very happy for this young man.
                      Wrong. Only Echinique made a lot of gains during his 2 years. He wasn’t polished when he arrived. He just worked and improved. Mitt was playing lots of minutes during the NIT Final 4 run and was really effective against Big 5s who were sticky in the low post but always struggled against 5s who could go out on the perimeter. Mitt couldn’t beat Ech out and Poor Bear has also been ineffective. If players don’t show they can play, then yes, they will be recruited over.

Comment

• Comment

• STBHCCJ taking on GCU again. Mitdgaard has made 18 straight FGA.

Comment

• wishing? guessing? prophecying?

Comment

• Uhh...maybe it should say STBHCBD sticking it to FAHCCJ for the second night in a row. Asbjorn looking good again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yet somehow they are winning the Big 12 SEC challenge lol.

How about Iowa state losing by 39 to unranked Mississippi State... The Big 12 with all of 10 teams has 2 of the absolute worst teams in the country in KSU and Iowa State
                                I have no idea what the lines were for the games, but I would have had the SEC favored in 5 (Ala, TN, TAM, MSt, Mo), B12 favored in 3 (BU, TT, WV) with Ark vs OSU a toss up.

Alabama was upset and WV was upset with OSU winning the toss up. So things pretty much happened as expected. 5 or 6 wins for SEC, 3 or 4 wins for the B12. OU winning without Reaves and Williams was a much bigger upset than WV losing to Florida and OSU got the toss up. I'd say the B12 did slightly better than expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X