Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

that's as bad as HCGM in Canada
    ******* won’t write a hit piece calling for JH to get fired though...
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Someone call the cops, for the absolute murderous beatdown that Houston is raining down on Cinci.
      Makes our performance look much worse

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Makes our performance look much worse
        Meh, we beat Houston once and played them close at their place. Don’t think the committee is concerned about the score of this game unless Cincy were to win.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Meh, we beat Houston once and played them close at their place. Don’t think the committee is concerned about the score of this game unless Cincy were to win.
          This. The brackets are done they just had a Houston win bracket and a Cincy win bracket

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

That statement wasn't in reference to the tournament, seeding or committee. Cincy is not a good team and absent their star player worse. Houston is treating them accordingly. We were just good enough to play close games against most opponents this season regardless of their standing.

Comment

• Williams was in today
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

That statement wasn't in reference to the tournament, seeding or committee. Cincy is not a good team and absent their star player worse. Houston is treating them accordingly. We were just good enough to play close games against most opponents this season regardless of their standing.
                Gotcha. Makes sense. I was thinking about the tournament.

I think you’re right to an extent. We have matched up better with Houston than Cincy does for whatever reason though. Transitive property does not always apply.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Houston should have 2 seed secured

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Williams was in today
                    I would BET he objected to the coach's decision to sit him the remaining of the first half
                    after his 2nd foul and said something to the coach bad enough to be reprimanded -
                    I say kudos to their coach

Comment

• I was enjoying a hot beverage during the Illinois/Ohio State game and spilled it.
                      it gave me Kofi Cockburn

Comment

• We are in against Drake

Comment

• If WSU gets past USC they may be playing Kansas? Who says the NCAA has no sense of humor.

Comment

• WOW!! Congrats to coach Grant. Doucheman doing what he does best.

Comment

• Best of luck to Coach Grant. Not the easiest of places to go for basketball.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                                I have never wished anything bad on any former WSU player. I would not lose any sleep if Stevenson faded into obscurity and transferred to Eastern Washington Tech State College averaging 1.3 points per game.
                                Maybe I was on to something here...

Comment

Working...
                                X