No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn’t someone on this board or on Twitter talking about how Washington would be better than WSU this year? Like 1976 maybe? I vaguely remember that discussion, maybe I imagined it.

Even if my memory is correct I'm going to reserve my laughter until at least after tomorrow’s game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Shockernet should not be surprised if UofW wins 25 games next season, competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance. I plan to watch as many of their games as I can but being in South Carolina my opportunities may be limited.
      FInal

Riverside Highlanders - 57

Washington Huskies - 42

E. Stevenson

6 Points
      3-10 FG
      0-3 3pt
      3 Turnovers

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        Wasn’t someone on this board or on Twitter talking about how Washington would be better than WSU this year? Like 1976 maybe? I vaguely remember that discussion, maybe I imagined it.

Even if my memory is correct I'm going to reserve my laughter until at least after tomorrow’s game.
        76 wanted to bet that they would win 25 games I believe.

Comment

• Here is the post. That's a 78% winning percentage for anyone counting.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• nm
            Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; December 1, 2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

In the first 4 minutes and 33 seconds, Stevenson was 0/4. His next shot was taken with 7:14 left in the half. That's 8 minutes between shots. He either got benched or nobody was letting him get his hand on the ball. WU has a So 6'5" reserve, Raequan Battle, who got more minutes (29) than Stevenson (25) and was 3/11 from the field. Other than that shooting, his stat line was better than Stevenson's.

I'm going to follow Stevenson's stats this year and I'm going to take great delight when he discovers things aren't going to be better for him at a lesser program. Shoulda sent him back home to Daddy after his Fr year. He did a lot of damage to WSU during and after his So year.
              Winning obviously was/is not his first priority.

Comment

• 6 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists on 3-10 shooting and 0-3 from 3 for the lottery pick. UW loses to Riverside 57-42. That's 3 assists to 7 turnovers in 2 games while shooting 31% from fg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Is AC Slater and Zack Morris still playing for Riverside?
                  Bayside...Riverside, same diff

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Here is the post. That's a 78% winning percentage for anyone counting.

Capture.JPG
                    Thank you. Given the circumstances of this season it will obviously be impossible to technically hold either side accountable to this wager since it’s unlikely they’ll play a total of 25 games.

However...by the end of the season we will likely know enough to determine which side would have won if the season had gone as planned. Never say never. Teams have lost to unheard of or bad teams in the non-con then recovered to have a good season but it ain’t looking good so far for the huskies.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Thank you. Given the circumstances of this season it will obviously be impossible to technically hold either side accountable to this wager since it’s unlikely they’ll play a total of 25 games.

However...by the end of the season we will likely know enough to determine which side would have won if the season had gone as planned. Never say never. Teams have lost to unheard of or bad teams in the non-con then recovered to have a good season but it ain’t looking good so far for the huskies.
                      He was predicting a 78.13% winning percentage. So that would seem like a reasonable over/under for determining the winner of the bet (if one was actually made).
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 1, 2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Capture.JPG
                          LMAO.

As if somebody can’t possibly get any more egg on one’s face.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• In my best Bruce Haertl voice, can we get a pulse check on Daddy Stevenson’s social media presence right now?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Capture.JPG
                              Thanks, Ruiz.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Capture.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X