2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I wonder how far they are from self-imposing a post-season ban as punishment for their NCAA violations?
    Brilliant thinking. You should be the KUAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

That is a quality loss. Thus they should go up in the rankings. And the 5 Powers believe because of this loss North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky, and Michigan State should be put back into their pre-season ranking status. Power 5 privilege status is awesome. We don't need no stinking Kenpom rankings. Hallelujah
      They did move up 2 in the NET ratings after yesterday. But that's to be expected when you're only 19th and lose by single digits on the road at #1.

The banked-in heave from nearly half-court might have actually made enough of a difference in their efficiency for the game to account for that, or at least half of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yea. Baylor lead a majority of the game by double digits. It was a 15 point lead with 1 or so to go, then a couple bad possession and a half court banked in 3 buzzer beater by a KU walk on and KU loses by "only" 8
        No quotes needed...when you're getting 8.5, 8 is the perfect number!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I wonder how far they are from self-imposing a post-season ban as punishment for their NCAA violations?
          Don't think Self would seriously consider it. Probably wouldn't do them any good anyway.

Comment

• Nice road win for Ole Miss last night at Mississippi State.

Comment

• I'm not sure where I read it on SN yesterday or today, but there was a conversation about the number of cancellations of games. The conversation went on to indicate that "poor" schools don't have the money to test and control the situation where the "big boys" do.

Today's Games:

1) 16 games cancelled for today: They include 12 games with a ranked team or teams from P7 conferences. That leaves only 4 games with non-ranked, non P7 schools.

2) 29 games are to be played today: They include 4 games with a ranked team and another 3 games from P7 conferences. That leaves 22 games with non-ranked, non P7 schools.

Now I know conferences usually play on certain days, but that is probably less true this year due to make-up games being fit-in where they can be played.

Comment

• Checking scores on ESPN. First score page is always Top 25, noticved this one

Providence (7-6): 67
                Creighton:: 63

1:57 left to play
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Checking scores on ESPN. First score page is always Top 25, noticved this one

Providence (7-6): 67
                  Creighton:: 63

1:57 left to play
                  Creighton now down 5 with 0:16 to go. This at home too.

Comment

• 3 minutes into the Colorado/Washington game and Washington is 0-6. All 6 attempts were from 3. TP leading the way with 0-3 from 3 in 3 minutes.

Comment

• Cretin loses at home to Providence. The friars are in the lower half of the BE. Suck it Blojays!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                        Cretin loses at home to Providence. The friars are in the lower half of the BE. Suck it Blojays!
                        But its the Big East so this is a quality loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

But its the Big East so this is a quality loss.
                          Right. This will mean Creighton goes up 8n the rankings.

Comment

• KU loses to OU 4 and 4 now in the Big 12. They won't win the conference this year.
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                              KU loses to OU 4 and 4 now in the Big 12. They won't win the conference this year.
                              Excellent!

Comment

• Missouri crushes NO.6 Tennessee at their place. I bet the Vols had more than 8 players available. And Mississippi beat Texas AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X