Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes!

Comment

• So ESPN+ doesn’t have Tulsa record right on graphic. Wow.

Comment

• What had happened to UCF? They looked good earlier in the season. Houston with the easy win.

Comment

• Go Tulsa. Take down Memphis again. Tie game in the 2nd half.

Comment

• If Memphis plays the same defense on us as they are Tulsa, we are going to get a lot of wide open 3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              If Memphis plays the same defense on us as they are Tulsa, we are going to get a lot of wide open 3s
              I agree but I don’t think they will play off as much since we have better shooters. They are goading Tulsa to take the 3.

Comment

• Thank you Tulsa! They get a 1 point win over Memphis.

Comment

• I did not watch the Memphis-Tulsa game, but was just looking at stats. What did Lomax get the technical for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    I did not watch the Memphis-Tulsa game, but was just looking at stats. What did Lomax get the technical for?
                    Running his big mouth. We are better off without him although he would certainly have better coaching at WSU.

Comment

• So, Houston is the obvious top dog. WSU/Tulsa/SMU are in their own tier followed by the USF/Memphis/UCF grouping and then everyone else.

I’m tempted to put SMU in a tier below Tulsa and WSU but hesitate because we still haven’t played them yet. They’re good and can beat anyone in a given night but I just have a hard time putting much faith in a jank coached team.

Comment

• WSU is knocking on Tier 1, or at least 1b

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                          Tulsa gets a 10 point win at USF. Tulsa is pretty good.
                          GO TULSA. Now that we have beat you twice, you can beat all the Frontrunners until the Conference Tournament starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                            So, Houston is the obvious top dog. WSU/Tulsa/SMU are in their own tier followed by the USF/Memphis/UCF grouping and then everyone else.

I’m tempted to put SMU in a tier below Tulsa and WSU but hesitate because we still haven’t played them yet. They’re good and can beat anyone in a given night but I just have a hard time putting much faith in a jank coached team.
                            No, Houston is not the top dog. They lost to Tulsa, remember? Backstabber

They still have to come here, too. Turnabout is fair play. Domination is the only way. I
                            Last edited by another shocker; January 17, 2021, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post

No, Houston is not the top dog. They lost to Tulsa, remember? Backstabber

They still have to come here, too. Turnabout is fair play. Domination is the only way. I
                              Lol backstabber.

Houston handled us at their place, we beat Tulsa twice, Tulsa beat Houston by 1 in Tulsa.

Until we beat Houston at home or Tulsa gets them in Houston they are the team everyone is chasing.

I certainly think we are capable of knocking out Houston in CKA but it’s going to take an incredible effort. It’s silly to pretend Houston isn’t good.

Comment

• A few thoughts:
                                - it’s hard for me to see Lomax as a loudmouth... seems like a nice kid
                                - Penny REALLY needs Mike Miller
                                - Jank has never seemed to an elite coach, but has the occasional oddball good win
                                - looked over at Valley scores... continue to love this league

ill leave Haith alone tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X