2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    John Cooper is so much smarter than Jank it's not funny.
    To be fair, Coop is so much smarter than A LOT of people.
    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

To be fair, Coop is so much smarter than A LOT of people.
      So true. Great guy. And brilliant.

Comment

• We can easily finish 4th and be 0-6 against the top 3

Comment

• What a turn on optimisms since the memphis game.
          I just hope the players aren't doing the same as some of you. Counting how many losses could land a 4th place finish is enlightening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
            What a turn on optimisms since the memphis game.
            I just hope the players aren't doing the same as some of you. Counting how many losses could land a 4th place finish is enlightening.
            Considering that Memphis boatraced us by 20 and it was never really close, and SMU is competitive with Memphis, and Tulsa is crashing like a circus performer missing their trapeze catch, Counting losses for a 4th place finish might be a glass half full thing.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• There appears to be clear separation from the top 3, and we are not in that group right now. I actually think we match up better against Houston than we do against Memphis and SMU. How’s that for a dose of optimism?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                We may get swept by SMU and Memphis if the Memphis game is who we are. Brace yourselves.
                If we play like **** we are going to lose games. This analysis is why I visit Shockernet.

Comment

• The refs are actually calling offensive fouls on Houston players bullrushing their defenders.

Comment

• Is it better for us if Houston or SMU wins? We are probably playing for 2nd so I think Houston. Any comments from Shocker Nation?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                      Is it better for us if Houston or SMU wins? We are probably playing for 2nd so I think Houston. Any comments from Shocker Nation?
                      Pulling for SMU!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Pulling for SMU!
                        I hope Jank is back when we play them. These two assistants are doing a better job coaching SMU. SMU has great talent.

Comment

• So they call that a flagrant (a couple fingers on the arm)... But a tomahawk to the head isn't a flagrant

Comment

• I really don't understand how Houston doesn't foul out every player. The vast majority of their rebounds arent because of position.. they just push, or go through or over other players to get boards.

They really go with the philosophy of fouling so much the refs are afraid to call them all

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              I really don't understand how Houston doesn't foul out every player. The vast majority of their rebounds arent because of position.. they just push, or go through or over other players to get boards.

They really go with the philosophy of fouling so much the refs are afraid to call them all
                              Agreed. They also use their forearms to push off on drives to the basket.

Comment

• Looks like Houston is going to win going away. I guess it doesn’t really matter who wins. We just need to split with Houston, Memphis, SMU, sweep at least one of Cinci/UCF, and sweep the remaining teams and that should be enough to take second. Easier said than done obviously.

Comment

Working...
                                X