No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The American is really becoming the worst case scenario... good enough to cause WSU to pile up losses, but not elite enough to get respect from selection committee.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
      https://twitter.com/jonrothstein/sta...158804993?s=21

The American is really becoming the worst case scenario... good enough to cause WSU to pile up losses, but not elite enough to get respect from selection committee.
      Have to beat Houston and win the rest, or win the American Tourney provided there is one. No wiggle room.

Comment

• Maybe the shocks should schedule Missouri State and Loyola. Both of those schools are in the top 45 in net. A win over those schools would be a signature win. LMAO. And a loss to those schools would equal losses to Missouri and OSU. Yeah yeah yeah I know both Missouri and Oklahoma State should be top 25 ranked teams and a loss to them should help the Shocks. But it doesn't because the blueblood double standard is still alive and well. And who cares if the shocks only had 8 players when they played them. That kind of benefit of the doubt only goes to Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, chickenhawks, and every team in the Big 10 conference. Go preferential treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Have to beat Houston and win the rest, or win the American Tourney provided there is one. No wiggle room.
          Lunardi has Maryland in!! 3-7 in conference!! 6-1 OOC: wins over ODU, Navy, Mount St Mary's, St Peter's, LaSalle, and Wingate, lost by 16 to Clemson.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
            Maybe the shocks should schedule Missouri State and Loyola. Both of those schools are in the top 45 in net. A win over those schools would be a signature win. LMAO. And a loss to those schools would equal losses to Missouri and OSU. Yeah yeah yeah I know both Missouri and Oklahoma State should be top 25 ranked teams and a loss to them should help the Shocks. But it doesn't because the blueblood double standard is still alive and well. And who cares if the shocks only had 8 players when they played them. That kind of benefit of the doubt only goes to Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, chickenhawks, and every team in the Big 10 conference. Go preferential treatment.
            Isn't SloMo coached by a GGG protege? If so, I wouldn't sell 'em short.

Comment

• Drake... undefeated.....at home... beats Illinois State, bottom feeder... st home.. in overtime

great league... need to put out feelers to KSU and Iowa State

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                Maybe the shocks should schedule Missouri State and Loyola. Both of those schools are in the top 45 in net. A win over those schools would be a signature win. LMAO. And a loss to those schools would equal losses to Missouri and OSU. Yeah yeah yeah I know both Missouri and Oklahoma State should be top 25 ranked teams and a loss to them should help the Shocks. But it doesn't because the blueblood double standard is still alive and well. And who cares if the shocks only had 8 players when they played them. That kind of benefit of the doubt only goes to Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, chickenhawks, and every team in the Big 10 conference. Go preferential treatment.
                Missouri State was 69 in NET before getting blown out today

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Missouri State was 69 in NET before getting blown out today
                  Well the television I was looking at said 39 or I am blind. Lol Maybe they put it up wrong rating. But it doesn't matter my point is that they were all ranked higher than WSU. Not sure what the net will be tomorrow after today's game. But like someone else said, Wichita State doesn't have a team this year. The announcer for the SMU vs Houston game today said that these were the 2 best teams in the league.

Comment

The American is really becoming the worst case scenario... good enough to cause WSU to pile up losses, but not elite enough to get respect from selection committee.
                    This John Rothstein tweet is a fart in the wind.

Comment

• I think we have to win the rest of our games to get in, maybe one loss against SMU, but the margin of error is slim

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

If we play like **** we are going to lose games. This analysis is why I visit Shockernet.
                        The secret is to score more points than our opponent. We have won every time we do it.

Comment

I think elites are more about media market conferences. AAC doesn't really have any teams that interest big media markets. At least that I know of.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Isn't SloMo coached by a GGG protege?
                            Ummm, not exactly. No love loss there... He's more of a Dan Muller protege.

Comment

• Memphis whomping UCF at the half. No help for us from the knights.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                                Memphis whomping UCF at the half. No help for us from the knights.
                                Playing At Memphis 2 days after playing an OT game here has to be a bit rough.

Comment

Working...
                                X