Isaac Brown Named Interim Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

further, I would say practice them at practice and make them in games.
    Maybe an empty Koch Arena during games will help them. Practice = bunch of empty seats behind basket. Actual game = bunch of empty seats behind basket.

And maybe the staff can put crazy cutouts or cutouts of hot looking co-eds in the empty seats on the opponents end to distract them and switch them at half.
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Here I thought I burned that video.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Here I thought I burned that video.
        Hey it was right on line. Just a bit short.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Hey it was right on line. Just a bit short.
          Wind caught it. In Kansas, always take the downwind half of the court.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

The philosophy is to make them.
            Seems that wasn't ALWAYS the philosophy?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                I suspect the men coaches show will be pushed back a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Hmm. And I though the philosophy was to deliberately miss them, rebound the miss, score and get fouled on the put back, miss on purpose, rebound the miss, score and get fouled on the put back, wash, rinse and repeat. Never leave your end of the floor so you eliminate the need to play defense. But then again maybe not. Should I call into the coach's show to suggest this strategy?
                  And also send all 5 to the board since we won't need anyone back on defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

And also send all 5 to the board since we won't need anyone back on defense.
                    Also works if you just steal the inbounds pass.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I suspect the men coaches show will be pushed back a month.
                      At least GGG was only 15 minutes late or so..
                      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• HCIB was on Lutz's show yesterday for interview. Mike Kennedy was on the show with Shane and Jaocob A. this morning for those interested.

Comment

• For those of us outside the listening area, any insights? I'd love to hear Mike K off the record re: HCGM.

Comment

• sorry; FHCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                              For those of us outside the listening area, any insights? I'd love to hear Mike K off the record re: HCGM.
                              They put the segments up online as individual segments. Here are the links to the main pages for each show:

Sports Daily - https://www.radio.com/kfh/podcasts/sports-daily-20420 (Shocker Basketball & COVID-19 segment has Mike Kennedy)

The Drive - https://www.radio.com/kfh/podcasts/t...and-jeff-20421 (Live from South Dakota has Isaac Brown)
                              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by trentoff9

but isnt he part of the shitstorm having been through it all?

why didnt they just wipe their hands with this and bring a completely disconnected dude in even as interim. bizarre.

he is still going to get roasted for this at every presser when they should be trying to move on to see what he saw/heard/thought of everything.
                                Well, if you're fine with everyone wanting to transfer out, then yeah, bring in someone from the outside. Good call.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X