X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Isn’t he a soccer player?
    Its pronounced Wih-nahl-duh.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

What about Bob?

Bob Richey.

First, I would like to get 1976's opinion about Bob. He seems kinda mixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

What about Bob?

Bob Richey.

He’d make a good assistant.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He’d make a good assistant.
          Water boy
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            Water boy
            Nah richey comes with his own water boy.... Who happens to be on this board

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Any more discussion on who or if might be added as an assistant?
              Any chance they can make cardboard cutouts of the top 3 candidates, and put one on the bench for each game in South Dakota, and then whichever gets the most positive response on social media gets the job? Or if nothing else, a cardboard cutout of the guy from 'Weekend at Bernies'?
              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Dan Mullen is an ideal candidate to mop our floors and wash our practice gear

*edit* damn guys so irrelevant I forgot his actual name. *dan muller*
                Last edited by shockersx; November 19, 2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                  Dan Mullen is an ideal candidate to mop our floors and wash our practice gear
                  Under qualified.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                    Everyone glossing over the fact that Isaac is the first black basketball coach at Wichita State as well. This is a big deal and many national pundits have overlooked it. In a world where everyone is judged for their "diversity", it is nice to see WSU not afraid to provide the tools and coach to win this season!
                    Considering WSU was a trailblazer with Willie Jeffries, I believe the university has shown over the years that the sooner racial barriers are broken, the less significant barriers become in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Danny Manning?
                      I’d bring him in to coach and recruit big men. That’s it, no head coach in waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

Considering WSU was a trailblazer with Willie Jeffries, I believe the university has shown over the years that the sooner racial barriers are broken, the less significant barriers become in the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Jeffries
                        Reaching a bit, don’t you think? I think the Redbirds had the first MBB black HC around 50 years ago.

Comment

• I'd be cool with a one year experiment with Carr to teach the bigs. Can't imagine there are a lot of experienced options available for what could very well be a one year option.

I'm going to assume though that Okon fills the role
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Jeffries
                            Exactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Reaching a bit, don’t you think? I think the Redbirds had the first MBB black HC around 50 years ago.
                              Wasn't Jeffries the first "D-I" head coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Any chance they can make cardboard cutouts of the top 3 candidates, and put one on the bench for each game in South Dakota, and then whichever gets the most positive response on social media gets the job? Or if nothing else, a cardboard cutout of the guy from 'Weekend at Bernies'?
                                Joe's in the basement.

Comment

Working...
                                X