Isaac Brown Named Interim Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

What recruiting rules did he break again?
    Impermissible phone calls and text messages, pretty sure what he got busted for at OU and Indiana aren't even NCAA violations anymore. He wasn't hiring hookers or giving suitcases of cash to players.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post

Impermissible phone calls and text messages, pretty sure what he got busted for at OU and Indiana aren't even NCAA violations anymore. He wasn't hiring hookers or giving suitcases of cash to players.
      Cool. We’re they even rules that we’re being enforced? Seems like a bunch of caca to me based on other evidence recently of long term known actions of certain coaches.

Comment

• Play angry starts with the coach. IB, is not that guy.
        When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
          Play angry starts with the coach. IB, is not that guy.
          The effort wasn't the problem today.

Comment

• As long as they play hard, unselfishly, and show some improvement, IB gets a pass. No one reading this board would want the hand he has been dealt. No one.

Comment

Play angry starts with the coach. IB, is not that guy.
              Was it on GGG for his team not "playing angry" when WSU lost by 12 to West Virginia or were run out of the gym by Houston?

Comment

• I hope he brings up not hustling back on defense and letting Mizzou get easy baskets multiple times.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  I hope he brings up not hustling back on defense and letting Mizzou get easy baskets multiple times.
                  He mentioned it in the postgame show against Missouri,

Comment

• Bring up old numbers all you want. I saw a game with no intensity today. Got beat out on the post all day blocking out. Our guards gave up the drive all day long. And no one looked upset they got beat because in today’s era...they get an atta boy. This season is gonna be tuff to watch.
                    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Bring up old numbers all you want. I saw a game with no intensity today. Got beat out on the post all day blocking out. Our guards gave up the drive all day long. And no one looked upset they got beat because in today’s era...they get an atta boy. This season is gonna be tuff to watch.
                      Sounds like you are seeing what you want to see because it makes your preconceived notions seem correct. The effort and intensity was not the problem today.

Comment

• Effort and execution are not the same thing. Effort was there, execution not as much.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Bring up old numbers all you want. I saw a game with no intensity today. Got beat out on the post all day blocking out. Our guards gave up the drive all day long. And no one looked upset they got beat because in today’s era...they get an atta boy. This season is gonna be tuff to watch.
                          It’s tough to see coaches facial expressions when they’re all wearing masks. I did hear some yelling.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

And you can totally dismiss context. All I'm saying is that if you are going to blame IB, who did you blame previously? The previous two years have been tough to watch as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Sounds like you are seeing what you want to see because it makes your preconceived notions seem correct. The effort and intensity was not the problem today.
                              Perhaps I do have preconceived notions. I’ve always looked at defense more than offense. Listening to Formula 1 interviews for a half hour got me off to a bad start. Butt hurting over, on to our next game.

Comment

• Yelling does not equate to success. If that was the case John Wooden would have never won a NC, and Bobby Knight, Huggins and Frank Martin would have too many NC rings to know what to do with.

Comment

Working...
                                X