Isaac Brown Named Interim Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiloPeterjohn View Post

Question is do we want Ron? He appears to likely be one of the players who spoke against GGG off record. Especially when you listen to his little podcast snippet that came out recently.

Although part of me thinks it's too early to be angry and petty. Haven't even had my third Red Bull yet. I do still kinda love that mop-headed, corn-fed boy. I just hope he never crossed coach Marshall.
    Big talk for a Rookie poster. No one knows anything here and those that do, are smart and not talking.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Sorry brah, it's the best I could do. I retracted the trash and left the rest. Your persona on here is Mr. Touchy-Feely. I operate out of the other camp. The chance that Mr. Brown is a diamond in the rough, top-40 national coaching material, and he just happens to be sitting on our bench, is as close to zero as one will ever see in their lifetime. So yeah, I gotta reiterate that he has one season to increase his knowledge base and hopefully nab a head coaching spot in the Big Sky or something.
      I didn't say you were wrong, broseph, just that I liked how you went about it, hitting both sides.

Comment

• Any more discussion on who or if might be added as an assistant?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Any more discussion on who or if might be added as an assistant?
          Now that you mention it...
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Comment

• We need someone to work with Bigs. Would the Big Dawg for a year? I don't know. It might help with recruiting too.

Comment

• I wouldn’t be surprised if we pulled in someone with a wealth of experience, kind of like what Boatright did with Linda Hargrove. Someone that really doesn’t need job security

Comment

Eric Wedge!?!?
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I thought that was going to Ron? Seems like a great fit for a 1st time HC to partner with a brand new new Assistant coach.

Comment

• What about John Robert Simon?
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        What about John Robert Simon?
                        What about Bob?

Bob Richey.

Comment

• Danny Manning?

Comment

• Shooter? He can run a mean picket fence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Eric Wedge!?!?
                              Isn’t he a soccer player?
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Jay Golden - outside consultant, which includes duties as an assistant coach :)
                                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X