Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

Good poem.
    I hope he realizes a haiku is 5-7-5 and not free verse.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by David Rahm View Post
      I wish Coach Brown all the best.
      What a terrible position to be placed into.
      I root for our players and hope they do well.

Just not sure if I am rooting for this University any more.
      Loyalty means something to me.
      Sad at this result and disgusted by it.

Probably will watch a couple of games, but won't be setting my calendar around it like I did for the past 50 years.
      Hang in there. I’m disappointed as well but it will still be Shocker Basketball. I’m excited to see what happens next.

Comment

Everyone glossing over the fact that Isaac is the first black basketball coach at Wichita State as well. This is a big deal and many national pundits have overlooked it. In a world where everyone is judged for their "diversity", it is nice to see WSU not afraid to provide the tools and coach to win this season!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Eric Brown is the new Interim Head Coach of the Wichita State Shockers (done deal).
          Knock it off Eric...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm fine with Eric hitting it out of the park as long as his locker is cleaned out by the end of the season. Nothing against the man. He's just not capable of leading a team as demonstrated by his job history. Wichita State... ain't his big break. If we were to skip out on legitimate proven head coaches at the end of the season due to some Cinderella run by Eric, it would be the biggest disaster next to firing Gregg Marshall.
            Spoken like a true white racist. Your so full of sht that you can not even say the man name right.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
              Everyone glossing over the fact that Isaac is the first black basketball coach at Wichita State as well. This is a big deal and many national pundits have overlooked it. In a world where everyone is judged for their "diversity", it is nice to see WSU not afraid to provide the tools and coach to win this season!
              It is shameful that WSU hasn't hired an african american coach up until now. They are racist and we should cancel them for this.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It is shameful that WSU hasn't hired an african american coach up until now. They are racist and we should cancel them for this.
                If there next coach isn’t a female, they are sexist as well.

Am I doing this right?
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I know you are being sarcastic but we did have a black head coach in football.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Spoken like a true white racist. Your so full of sht that you can not even say the man name right.
                    Time to step away from the keyboard and go outside for some fresh air.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Probably will watch a couple of games, but won't be setting my calendar around it like I did for the past 50 years.
                      Loyalty to what? Does that not show disloyalty of your own toward the university?

Comment

I give it four weeks before many on this board realize iHCIB went to college in Louisiana, and the hate on him starts from almost the beginning because of the way WSU handled his predecessor leaving, and basically because he is not the the best coach to lead his sport at WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                          I give it four weeks before many on this board realize iHCIB went to college in Louisiana, and the hate on him starts from almost the beginning because of the way WSU handled him leaving, and basically because he is not the the best coach to lead his sport at WSU.
                          Huh?

NM - reference to Todd Butler/Gene Stephenson went over my head.
                          Last edited by pie n eye; November 17, 2020, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Woulda been cool if Marshall stayed loyal to the university’s code of conduct/ethical behavior expectations he agreed to when he took the job eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                              I give it four weeks before many on this board realize iHCIB went to college in Louisiana, and the hate on him starts from almost the beginning because of the way WSU handled his predecessor leaving, and basically because he is not the the best coach to lead his sport at WSU.
                              LOL Butler still dogging us :)

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

LOL Butler still dogging us :)
                                Is he?

Or has yet again WSU dogged us?

Comment

Working...
                                X