No announcement yet.

Injury Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was our star in the last meeting with Evansville it I recall correctly.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      He was our star in the last meeting with Evansville it I recall correctly.
      29-10-4-3......yeah, he was somewhat valuable in the matchup there.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        29-10-4-3......yeah, he was somewhat valuable in the matchup there.
        Thanks Doc...You know he wants to play but we have to play it safe. If our players come out with the defense and energy levels of last game, we will be finer than a frog-hair.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

If Garrett is not practicing today then I would not expect him to start tomorrow. If he does feel like he can go you might want to hold him back until the second half and let him go for as long as he can go if he is effective. Once you pull him out that muscle is very likely to tighten up on him again.

We may just have to go one more sans Garrett and, hopefully, get that muscle strain totally healed.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
            No.
            Coach McDermott claims his team was tired and this was part of the reason for the loss to UE. How do you justify your reply in view of the evidence?
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
              Coach McDermott claims his team was tired and this was part of the reason for the loss to UE. How do you justify your reply in view of the evidence?
              Have we been to Omaha yet? Did I miss something?
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Have we been to Omaha yet? Did I miss something?
                Sorry but I don't understand your comment.

I pointed out that Dougie was playing a lot of minutes and this might be a problem for CU in the future. You disagreed. I pointed out that CU has had trouble lately (UNI & UE). As posted on the UNI board: "You could see this coming with the number of minutes that CUs top guys are playing. Makes our game there next week even bigger. Still noy much chance to be stuck playing Thursday, IMO... "
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Unfortunately with the CU-UE game being on Tuesday (instead of Wednesday) the Bluejays should be well rested when they play us on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
                    Sorry but I don't understand your comment.

I pointed out that Dougie was playing a lot of minutes and this might be a problem for CU in the future. You disagreed. I pointed out that CU has had trouble lately (UNI & UE). As posted on the UNI board: "You could see this coming with the number of minutes that CUs top guys are playing. Makes our game there next week even bigger. Still noy much chance to be stuck playing Thursday, IMO... "
                    OK. So you were so struck by my opinion that you went and dug it up two weeks later for an "i told you so?" Yes, they may be tired. I recall us expecting Weems to hit a wall last season with his 37 a game. He didn't. That was where my head was. Hope you feel appropriately vindicated.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

OK. So you were so struck by my opinion that you went and dug it up two weeks later for an "i told you so?" Yes, they may be tired. I recall us expecting Weems to hit a wall last season with his 37 a game. He didn't. That was where my head was. Hope you feel appropriately vindicated.
                      The point I made was valid two weeks ago and remains valid now. It was valid last year with MSU; it didn't help WSU but it did help Indiana State in the MVC tourney title game. (Quoting your reply was just an excuse to return to the topic that CU is using its top players a lot this year. I wonder how well the Blue Jays will stand up to three games in the MVC tourney.)

As to being "struck by (your) opinion", I didn't really care who replied; if MartyMoose had replied instead, I would have bumped the topic after CU's losses because I think it is a valid topic to discuss. Feel free to take your ego out of the discussion and consider the point I am making.

With CU having four days of rest, I don't expect them to be "tired" tomorrow. I am more hopeful of victory over CU in the MVC tourney championship game than in the game tomorrow, at least from the perspective of the overuse of players by Creighton.

Comment

Working...
                      X