Injury Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I say sit him regardless of how the first half goes, even if he wants to play. Put serious pressure on EO and Hall and White to step up and support Stutz and let him get some rest.
    Now just to be clear, did you say to sit Hall too for the entire first half? Where's your faith?

Comment

Doesn't look to me like he'll be ready any time soon.

Comment

Have more confidence in GS sitting out Evansville now than about 5 hours ago.

Comment

It's a concern, no doubt about it.

Comment

There is no doubt that some of our bench players stepped up and have improved their game. I don't want to sell them short but I'm not sure how much the game last night was Shockers playing good and how much was SIU playing bad (maybe a little of both). While I feel better about Garrett possibly being out for a spell, I still don't feel good.

Comment

SIU played bad because we made them play bad. It's as simple as that.

Comment

SIU only played its 2 seniors, Mamadou Seck and Justin Bocot, 13 and 11 minutes, respectively. Bocot has only been playing around 18 minutes a game this year but Seck plays about 30 and leads SIU in scoring, rebounding, assists, FT attempts and FT %. Not sure if Lowery just thought the game was gone and he might as well play his young guys for the experience. Granted neither one played great when they were in the game but I was a little surprised, especially in Seck's case, that they spent so much time on the bench. Obviously, it would not have made much of an impact on the game had they palyed more. Perhaps Lowery just wanted to insure his place in SIU history in what very could be (and should be) his last year at the helm of the formerly proud SIU program.

Comment

What a difference a year made on that very game.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    What a difference a year made on that very game.
                    Yea, over those 2 games we outscored them 138-98...and went 1-1. Go figure!

Comment

We were spitting nails here on SN but the blue blue sky did not fall on us. This Season's Team does have very tough games upcoming, but we are hoping for the very best resulting in A Dance in March? Stay tuned.

Comment

We were spitting nails here on SN but the blue blue sky did not fall on us. This Season's Team does have very tough games upcoming, but we are hoping for the very best resulting in A Dance in March? Stay tuned.
                        You crack me up! From time to time I show my wife your posts...you have a fan. She refers to you as FSF without spaces. So don't disappoint her now. She wants to read your next post. No pressure. lol

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                          You crack me up! From time to time I show my wife your posts...you have a fan. She refers to you as FSF without spaces. So don't disappoint her now. She wants to read your next post. No pressure. lol
                          Let's just hope your beloved wife understands that FSF is a man of few words. TSK TSK TSK. The fact that she is a Shocker Fan is groovy and we can dig it!!!

Comment

Let's just hope your beloved wife understands that FSF is a man of few words. TSK TSK TSK. The fact that she is a Shocker Fan is groovy and we can dig it!!!
                            You had her at TSK you dirty dog...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                              You had her at TSK you dirty dog...lol.
                              We have all seen the movie, "Sleepless in Seatle" This flick finally, finally, finally had a good ending. Likewise, right here at 21st and Hillside, we witnessed "Stutzless in Wichita," and a much better ending than that very game last Season. Hopefully, our 'Stutz the Clutch' will be back and healty this coming Wed.

Comment

Didn't see this posted anywhere:

Garrett did not practice today, and is uncertain for the game tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X