Injury Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury Report?

Does anyone have any information on Stutz at this point?

It was reported last night that he was having back spasms and will be fine for Saturday.

Comment

What about his wrist?

Comment

What about his butt? As many times as he was thrown to the floor...

Comment

Broke down the replay last night and this morning. Garrett deserves a medal for playing through that pain. You could tell it sapped his strength completely, and was mostly responsible for the number of times he hit the deck.

The game was not called to our advantage. UNI abused us inside, and since they don't go inside......

We made Tuttle look good because Garrett couldn't move. It will be different here if he's healthy. Garrett scores 30+ if he isn't hurt.

Toure' carried the team but didn't have a great defensive game, partially because of Garrett's mobility problem.

I've never seen that many illegal screens...and then Higgins hits Hall with one under 3....and it was a good call. Hall threw his shoulder/elbow into the guy for no reason. Could have been a killer and we have to be smarter.

The Panthers are really well coached, but they should never beat this WSU team. Don't put me in the group that thinks they'll be significantly better next year. They'll be solid, that's about it.

Comment

Yeah, that wasn't much of an injury update...my bad.

Comment

There wasn't a wrist injury. That was something that Bruce and Craig were speculating on, but I've not heard anything official about a wrist injury.

Comment

I'm going to guess that the back pain was shooting into his left arm which made people wonder about an arm/wrist injury. You could tell he was in pain long before he ever went down and could have possibly hurt his arm/wrist. Heck, I think it was after the first bucket he scored the camera showed him grimacing quite a bit.

I've played with back issues. It's not fun. I imagine being in the post and banging with others makes it worse.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

They said this morning on KGSO that whatever he hurt, he hurt in practice Tuesday morning.

Comment

Is this injury report sponsored by Kline Construction? :)
                    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                      Is this injury report sponsored by Kline Construction? :)
                      More likely sponsered by Via Christi Sports Medicine...
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25 View Post
                        It was reported last night that he was having back spasms and will be fine for Saturday.
                        Let's hope. Tony Martin had back spasms during our NCAA tourney run in 1981. Really limited his ability to contribute the way he had all season. With a healthy Tony Martin, and with Ozell in the lineup, who knows how far we could have gone that year (ifs and buts....)
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Indiana State's Carl Richards is also having trouble with back spasms. His playing time has been cut some the last two games because of it.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

I was told that Garrett's arm pain is related to his back spasms. He has been having a lot of trouble with his back, and it is also making his arm tingle and hurt. That is just what I heard, may not be true but it makes sense.

Comment

They may be related to his back spasms, but the back spasms themselves are usually a symptom of some underlying neoro-muscular-skeletal issue. Hopefully, the Docs can get this isolated and treated. Sure would like to see Garrett finish our his career as healthy as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X