Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Umm, no that's not how it starts. I haven't talked to TK since he sold his Labaron convertible (damn long time ago). Molly and I needed to discuss a mutual friend.
    Love being included!❤️
    ( did you get my message?)

Comment

• Will the fact that we have no president impact a coaching search? Will any one be interested in the job if there is no president in place. What happens if the new president wants to part ways with the AD and if that happens how tenuous would a new head basketball coach view his security.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Will the fact that we have no president impact a coaching search? Will any one be interested in the job if there is no president in place. What happens if the new president wants to part ways with the AD and if that happens how tenuous would a new head basketball coach view his security.
        That's a valid consideration.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Will the fact that we have no president impact a coaching search? Will any one be interested in the job if there is no president in place. What happens if the new president wants to part ways with the AD and if that happens how tenuous would a new head basketball coach view his security.
          Hey yall! Curious to know thoughts on MD HC Mark Turgeon. Won the Blg 10 regular season last year and has 5 NBA centers.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurgeonFanMan View Post

Hey yall! Curious to know thoughts on MD HC Mark Turgeon. Won the Blg 10 regular season last year and has 5 NBA centers.
            I understand he's shifting his focus, instead of NBA centers he's now going after CBD oil distributors. Maybe you have a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by TurgeonFanMan View Post

Maryland fan trying to offload their coach on a fan board?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Sorry. We've already been there, done that.

Comment

I was thinking bored KU fan doing the usual WSU board sightseeing.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I actually think Mark Turgeon would be the perfect hire. He's from here, proven he can win here, and likely looking to stay after trying his hand at the Power 5 level. I would love to get Turgeon back in Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFan11 View Post
                      I actually think Mark Turgeon would be the perfect hire. He's from here, proven he can win here, and likely looking to stay after trying his hand at the Power 5 level. I would love to get Turgeon back in Wichita.
                      Great first post.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I actually think Mark Turgeon would be the perfect hire. He's from here, proven he can win here, and likely looking to stay after trying his hand at the Power 5 level. I would love to get Turgeon back in Wichita.
                        Complete list of "Shocker fans" who want Turgeon back in Wichita:

ShockerFan11

Man, that was easy.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

As a real estate agent, perhaps, selling houses at this level.

Comment

Nailed it.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

They could do better than turgeon...

You haven't watched Brown have you?

Comment

• Turg was a good hire at the time. This is a different time.

Comment

Working...
                                X