Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Why is it I can't stand you in the Virus/Political forum but I love you in this one?

Because Shocker Nation unites us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Listen to TheDrive for even worse ideas.
      Seriously, how is that still a show?!?!
      The Assman

Comment

• I'm an acquaintance of a fairly sizable booster who still happens to know Chris Jan's cell phone #. I can tell you there are no loyalty issues from Jan's perspective - Chris Jans is ABSOLUTELY interested in the job. The unfortunate part of the scenario is that same booster, who knows ADDB on a personal basis, indicated that our illustrious AD leader has hinted that Jans will not be a candidate. Hopefully the latter is a smoke screen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock-Til-U-Drop View Post
          I'm an acquaintance of a fairly sizable booster who still happens to know Chris Jan's cell phone #. I can tell you there are no loyalty issues from Jan's perspective - Chris Jans is ABSOLUTELY interested in the job. The unfortunate part of the scenario is that same booster, who knows ADDB on a personal basis, indicated that our illustrious AD leader has hinted that Jans will not be a candidate. Hopefully the latter is a smoke screen!
          Did he say why he isnt a candidate?
          Last edited by wichshock65; November 17, 2020, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I'm an acquaintance of a fairly sizable booster who still happens to know Chris Jan's cell phone #. I can tell you there are no loyalty issues from Jan's perspective - Chris Jans is ABSOLUTELY interested in the job. The unfortunate part of the scenario is that same booster, who knows ADDB on a personal basis, indicated that our illustrious AD leader has hinted that Jans will not be a candidate. Hopefully the latter is a smoke screen!
            Hopefully the useless AD won't be the AD when the time comes to hire a permanent replacement. That way of thinking just shows how inept he is.

Comment

This is the exact reason I have been stating that Boatright needs to go.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Seriously, how is that still a show?!?!
                Well, when I first heard the news of this all, I turned on Bruce and Shane and they were talking about the Wings, did some stupid bit and then signed off. I guess they had a guest and all, but seriously, this is the kind of thing where the local sports radio gets any and all local talent in the studio and it supercedes the national show and they get guests, callers, whoever and this is the story for several hours, or until they run out of new things to discuss.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Dream Scenario?
                  IHCIB does his best this year, but this year is lost anyway.
                  Jans is hired as head coach next year, IHCIB is released. (He was around when alleged actions took place, cannot be a long term replacement)
                  Greg Heiar is brought back, Lou Gudino is retained
                  We start dancing immediately!
                  Last edited by mattdalt; November 17, 2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Hopefully the useless AD won't be the AD when the time comes to hire a permanent replacement. That way of thinking just shows how inept he is.
                    I think we need to see how this plays out. I doubt the AD is going to have the total say in the hire. I suspect that the money people will have a seat at the table. Also DB did hire Coach Wedge and helped navigate our way into the AAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      I can't believe Eck is on anyone's list, unless it is Steve Eck's.
                      Wasn't eck involved in the mo evans debacle?

Comment

• We'll form a search committee. Then there will be meetings.

Comment

Let's see... if that is even close to true and AD BeltTight is even pretending like he has any authority in that athletic department beyond making sure the toilet paper stays full in the executive bathrooms, he needs to be reassigned immediately. I think he'd do great helping out with campus lawn/tree care.

Please somebody tell me you're trolling S-Til-U-Drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

This is the exact reason I have been stating that Boatright needs to go.
                            Just this reason?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Just this reason?
                              No, but I’ve been saying DB needs to go before Jans is hired.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

If there weren’t enough reasons to part ways with that asshat before, this one would be as good as ever.

GTFO
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X