Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Would it be fair to say: Hiring either of these coaches would require HCGM to be fired with cause (successfully) or at minimum a semi-sweet deal for WSU on a buy-out.
    I’m assuming, if they move on from Marshall, that they are off the hook for a majority of the money due to him.

I’m still on the Marshall staying bandwagon, until proven that can’t/shouldn’t/isn’t to happen.
    The Assman

Comment

Greg Heiar?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Would it be fair to say: Hiring either of these coaches would require HCGM to be fired with cause (successfully) or at minimum a semi-sweet deal for WSU on a buy-out.
        The money is there either way ... No saying if the people with the money want to spend it on those coaches though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Greg Heiar?
          He is tainted with LSU. Nobody knows how much blood is on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I seem to recall I heard rumblings he wanted to come back before last season, because he wasn’t down with all that was (allegedly) going down in Baton Rouge.

I could have dreamt this though.
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I seem to recall I heard rumblings he wanted to come back before last season, because he wasn’t down with all that was (allegedly) going down in Baton Rouge.

I could have dreamt this though.
              I seem to recall there seemed to be some bad blood between him and Marshall on his leaving.

Comment

I seem to recall there seemed to be some bad blood between him and Marshall on his leaving.
                Both could be true, for sure.
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007 View Post
                  The A/P chimes in on possible next coaches.... https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...o-replace-him/
                  Surprised CJ wasn't mentioned

Comment

None.

Comment

Not sure about this as he came to the game at Intrust last year.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Greg Heiar?
                        Wasn't he on the staff when all these things happened? Seems like that wouldn't be the smartest hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Wasn't he on the staff when all these things happened? Seems like that wouldn't be the smartest hire.
                          Probably was, but he’s not the one under fire, plus he knows the system and is already familiar with the facilities, fans, boosters, etc.

Comment

Probably was, but he’s not the one under fire, plus he knows the system and is already familiar with the facilities, fans, boosters, etc.
                            Correct, but still doesn't seem smart to hire someone connected to those incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

2015-16 Assistants: Forbes, Heiar, Brown

2016-17 Assistants: Heiar, Brown, Lindsted, Jans

2017-18 Assistants: Brown, Lindsted, Jones

Current staff ever since.

So, Brown has been here every year, Forbes in the 15-16 season, Heiar 15-17, Jans in 16-17, and Lindsted 16-18. I'm not sure Heiar is any more "guilty" than any of the other assistants.

Add to that, the current staff is starting their 3rd year, and Brown is still here, during our biggest transfer years.

Comment

Go get John Beilein
                                "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                                Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Working...
                                X