Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    I don't understand why he got paid
    You may have listened to KWCH whose reporter stated that GM only had two years on his contract so the AD got taken. Wrong. He obviously didn’t do research where GMs contract includes a 15 Million dollar buyout.

Many people don’t understand contracts where termination for cause Is the issue. The terminated person almost always ends up with money from the courts when the fight goes that far and then lawyers have to be paid on top of the court mandated sum. It’s much better (it saves money too) to negotiate a settlement before hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiloPeterjohn View Post

Was one of them named Jeff *******? Get out of here with that!

whoo. I love that Jeff Good Man's last name is bleeped out like it's a bad word. So true!

Jeff ******* haha love it

Who do we have to know around here to add Beamer to the bleeped out list?

Comment

• Yep.

IPBC and Wade's in the pics for anyone concerned.

Comment

• TE is THE MAN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            Dingleberry Dan weighs in:

Now Gregg has no reason to spare him from an a$$ whippin’ the next time they run into each other. I hope he does too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

TE is THE MAN!!
              Class!

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Now Gregg has no reason to spare him from an a$$ whippin’ the next time they run into each other. I hope he does too.
                Part of the reason I wanted Marshall to stay is for the awesome game day sign material. “My coach can beat up your coach” would be solid. May garner some bad publicity, but at that point who cares?
                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

TE is THE MAN!!
                  THIS is what I was hoping for from Ron. Not an “it is what it is” boilerplate.
                  The Assman

Comment

TE is THE MAN!!
                    That may be the best thing I’ve seen in 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

THIS is what I was hoping for from Ron. Not an “it is what it is” boilerplate.
                      Exactly.

Ron's probably not a big fan because GGG used to clown him out on his constant need to be primpin' up and down the court. Remember that guys?
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 17, 2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                        had a feeling something like this would happen. while i support 3g 100%, he had too much power in the athletic department.

1. It's not hard at all to draw a similar correlation to what was going on at Shocker baseball about 8 years ago.

2. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
                          I was gonna post that

Comment

• One of your Twitter pros needs to dox Good-man into doing a hit piece on KU. There’s got to be a positive way to use that POS journalist....

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post

I guess I just don't think like that. I'm more of a Occam's Razor kind of guy. The most likely scenario is probably the truth. Now, maybe it's only 90% likely that it occurred as described, but I'm not going to worry about the million other scenarios that are very unlikely. While there probably isn't court of law level evidence (although there could be), everything we have from possible alibis is strongly on the accusatory side of the argument. Marshall has had zero support from anyone who matters in this situation. If he had one person with him, I'd have a shadow of a doubt in my mind. But there isn't and it's not coming. Time to move on. Enjoy the years we had and bright future that is still out there. Marshall wasn't going to be here longer than a few more years anyway
                              Sure, but you said A told B that C happened so if you don’t believe C happened you are calling B a liar when all B is doing is relaying what A said.

I’m saying everyone perceives things differently. Certain words elicit different responses. Push vs shove, hit vs punch, POS vs Goodm@n, cheater vs jayhawk, hair vs rug, douchbag vs Dan, recruiter vs penny. Should I keep going?
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Class!
                                Thank you Ty! You're closer to this Shocker fan's heart than some F4 players at this moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X