Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Glad to see the racists are upset about this. Means the University did the right thing, even if it took them a month too long.
    So not only are you a Self wang-sucker, but also a liberal woke blowhole. Perfect.

Now GTFO.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If 2020 was two guys delivering merchandise:

****_fan.jpg
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Scott Thompson Jr.?
        You can follow Big Ol Badass Baller off that short pier.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I guess I don't fully understand the desire to get rid of Boatright. He did get rid of Butler and hired Wedge. And he also was not AD when the Shaq Morris incident occurred. In fact Sexton announced he was leaving that position about a month later (Nov. 19, 2015).
          Plus, outside of Gregg and Dr. Bardo, the single biggest reason we got into the American. He almost certainly gets caught up in this mess, but he does deserve a ton of credit for where he's piloted the athletic program as a whole. Without question.

Comment

• We also have a good group of players with not a lot of turnover coming up. Just gotta keep the guys together and bring in a good coach.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Glad to see the racists are upset about this. Means the University did the right thing, even if it took them a month too long.
                Racist? Go **** yourself. The guy with the user name of someone who actually chocked someone in an game. **** you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  We also have a good group of players with not a lot of turnover coming up. Just gotta keep the guys together and bring in a good coach.
                  Norman Dale? :)

Comment

• XManGoeth?

Could be.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

You can follow Big Ol Badass Baller off that short pier.
                        Well it's true. Scott Thompson was a nice guy. And if we go the Mormon route and that's the first thing we look for, then that's what's gonna happen.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                          Why... why... why... WHY if this was the outcome wouldn’t you just suspend him 5 weeks ago.

Why.

Mismanaged.
                          Actually if you go back and look at coaches who have been in trouble, very few are ever suspended during an investigation unless there's proof of something leaked to the media or something happened with the current team. Mangino wasn't suspended and even coached a couple games while he was under investigation. The 'suspend him now' is typically driven by ignorant media types, ala *******. It's easier to say it should be done vs being on the side, such as the university, that could have lawsuits if they don't do things right.
                          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            XManGoeth?

Could be.
                            Please bring one positive thing out of tonight. I beg you.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I wish I could say this was all a load of BS, but my source is saying they were expecting something along these lines happening as well. I’d still like to punch Jeff ******* in the face repeatedly. Maybe he’ll write an article on me now?
                              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                Just gotta keep the guys together and bring in a good coach.
                                I hope 1976 sends the University Prez a letter and reminds him that he only needs to hire a "good coach", no mediocre, no bad coaches, no average coaches, just a "good coach". I feel so much better. Just a good coach...

Comment

Working...
                                X