No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today has the feel as though we may hear something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
      The Wichita Business Journal did an article regarding the ad yesterday - https://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/...-marshall.html - should be available for free unless you've used up your number of free articles for the month.
      The WBJ should rebrand their newspaper to "The Actual Wichita News".

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        LOL!

No sh*t! You don't say?

Grass is green.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

LOL!

No sh*t! You don't say?

Grass is green.
          Exactly!! So shocking! A University has big money donors who support it and they support the basketball coach??? NO WAY!!

Comment

• Maybe there’s not gonna be an announcement! Why make an announcement that you’re simply keeping a coach. We don’t see every school in the country coming out each couple weeks with a new press release saying, “welp, we’re keeping our coach”. The only news is if they they fire him. (not really serious about this, lol)

Comment

• Gregg’s contract ends after the 21-22 season??? That doesn’t sound right. If so, it would drastically change the outlook on a potential buyout.
              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Went to Dana O'Neil's twitter page - https://twitter.com/DanaONeilWriter - to see if she posted anything lately regarding WSU, but nothing there. She's become very political though the last couple days - retweeting Biden's tweets and talking about things in Philly. Just a guess, but I bet she's not a fan of Charles Koch or coaches who admire him.
                I am a Biden supporter. I am generally appreciative of the Koch's contributions to our community even though I disagree strongly with him on climate change. HCGM's relationship to Charles Koch matters not one iota to me. I would venture most Wichitans feel the same.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  Gregg’s contract ends after the 21-22 season??? That doesn’t sound right. If so, it would drastically change the outlook on a potential buyout.
                  I believe his contract auto renews every year. They probably misread the contract

Comment

• Nobody misreads anything anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Nobody misreads anything anymore
                      What about misremembering?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                        I am a Biden supporter. I am generally appreciative of the Koch's contributions to our community even though I disagree strongly with him on climate change. HCGM's relationship to Charles Koch matters not one iota to me. I would venture most Wichitans feel the same.
                        Maybe but you and I really don’t matter in this conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I believe his contract auto renews every year. They probably misread the contract
                          Seven year rolling contract is my recollection
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Tweet has to do with the election and counting votes. When it comes to WSU and Gregg Marshall though, ignore the rule and flip it instead:

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Hey look who resurfaced! And I got my own personal shootout!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                                Hey look who resurfaced! And I got my own personal shootout!
                                "My son was abused'....

Well, maybe by having a parent who somehow let him think his poop didn't stink and that anything inside of 40 feet is a good shot...but, yeah, I get that....:)

Comment

Working...
                                X