Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    https://amp.kansas.com/sports/colleg...mpression=true

Apparently ******* didn't talk to Wade or Etienne ... Who both would have been around for some of the allegations
    I would say the probability of GGG being fired is declining exponentially with each story/testimony that comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

FIFY
      Yep, you're right. Thanks!

Comment

• I don't care much about the verbal stuff. Obviously, Rauno shoulda decked him when he talked about fist ****ing his girlfriend, and yeah, the PB&J paragraph is racist. All that matters to me so far is the parking lot thing (and I guess money changed hands after); the Shaq sucker punch; and choking Lindstad (who refused to comment, naturally). That stuff cannot happen

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I would say the probability of GGG being fired is declining exponentially with each story/testimony that comes out.
          I wouldn't say that. They can disprove 95% of it, but it really comes down to Shaq's testimony tomorrow to the investigative agency. If he walks back the severity for one reason or another, then yes. If he states exactly what was in the article, I think Marshall is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by HaroldJohnston View Post

Used to love the show, but it's really went downhill in recent months (years?). Not a lot of good, local sports talk anymore 'round here.
            Your persistence and dedication is admirable.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              I don't care much about the verbal stuff. Obviously, Rauno shoulda decked him when he talked about fist ****ing his girlfriend, and yeah, the PB&J paragraph is racist. All that matters to me so far is the parking lot thing (and I guess money changed hands after); the Shaq sucker punch; and choking Lindstad (who refused to comment, naturally). That stuff cannot happen
              Racist? Lol.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

https://amp.kansas.com/sports/colleg...mpression=true

Apparently ******* didn't talk to Wade or Etienne ... Who both would have been around for some of the allegations
                Who cares what two players who are currently on the roster and came out publicly in support of Marshall and the program think!!!!

It’s not like they were here for anything, oh wait.....
                The Assman

Comment

• So now we know Marshall’s hand made contact with Shaq in practice.

we have one report saying it was a slap with a partially closed hand after a hard and uncalled for foul in practice. This would be a slap with the finger tips curled

we have Shaq saying it was a punch, where it would be a jab style, bare knuckle sock to the face.

one is borderline and must be displayed as an abnormality. the other is not okay at all.

The racist stuff was already a stretch but this is ridiculous. None of that is racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    So now we know Marshall’s hand made contact with Shaq in practice.

we have one report saying it was a slap with a partially closed hand after a hard and uncalled for foul in practice. This would be a slap with the finger tips curled

we have Shaq saying it was a punch, where it would be a jab style, bare knuckle sock to the face.

one is borderline and must be displayed as an abnormality. the other is not okay at all.

The racist stuff was already a stretch but this is ridiculous. None of that is racist.
                    show me a report that says it was kind of a slap

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      So now we know Marshall’s hand made contact with Shaq in practice.

Also .. of the supposed targets of racial comments ... The only one that felt it was bad enough to leave was.... The white kid...

Comment

Also .. of the supposed targets of racial comments ... The only one that felt it was bad enough to leave was.... The white kid...
                        What about the black kids that left too???

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

What about the black kids that left too???
                          I'm just going by the article. The players that were specifically called out as targeted by a racial quote (or verbal attack) were
                          • Poor Bear
                          • Echenique
                          • Bilau (verbal attack, not racial)
                          • Udeze (verbal attack, not racial)
                          • Stevenson (indirect racial attack)

Comment

I'm just going by the article. The players that were specifically called out as targeted by a racial quote (or verbal attack) were
                            • Poor Bear
                            • Echenique
                            • Bilau (verbal attack, not racial)
                            • Udeze (verbal attack, not racial)
                            • Stevenson (indirect racial attack)
                            What about the player that was closing out on Stevenson?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

What about the player that was closing out on Stevenson?
                              Dunno wasn't important enough for ******* to name.

Just another oddity is all I'm saying. Stevenson was the only one that transferred that was called out in a specfic claim of verbal abuse (and even then Stevenson's was targeted at someone else). Is that because all the players that left were never targeted and just felt so bad about the players that are still on the team? Or is it just another angle that ******* was pushing? That Marshall needs to go because he did X, Y and Z to these players that still are on the team and he's going to do it again!

Comment

• I am not black but love PB&Js.

Am I guilty of cultural appropriation for making so many of them? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X