X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Thought this comment was interesting.
    This is Cle talking
    "did I want support for what? And if something like that happened why tell years later? I spoke to Shaq! It’s way more to the story! He isn’t siding with all the other accounts"

Sounds like even Shaq doesn't agree completely with what was published
    Edit: more to say.

That stuck out for me as well! Almost sounds like someone went searching for a story until he got what he needed.
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• I’m fully onboard the “hang a banner for Cle” train now!!
      The Assman

Comment

• Cle just crossed up Patty ... Guess we should expect a hit story on Cle here shortly.

Comment

• Cle is the man. Even saying Shaq doesn't side with the other allegations. And no surprise that it sounds like ******* may have either left out some stuff that Shaq said or perhaps Shaq didn't tell ******* the whole story.

My bet is ******* only put in what fits the narrative.

That is why I am waiting for more than this article to hang coach. Wish more would do the same.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Starting to get the fills of the Tyreek Hill saga
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Cle just crossed up Patty ... Guess we should expect a hit story on Cle here shortly.
              BREAKING - Cle was at fault for being shot
              The Assman

Comment

• Ty Taylor deleted his “coon and female” tweet reply to Wiggins .

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  Starting to get the fills of the Tyreek Hill saga
                  I said that very early on.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                    Ty Taylor deleted his “coon and female” tweet reply to Wiggins .
                    Patty told him if he didn’t, he wasn’t welcome in her Facebook safe space group.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      I said that very early on.
                      Yup and honesty that whole thing with Tyreek is the biggest reason why I wait til all the facts are presented. The Media can make anything they want look a certain way to fit their narrative
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Gents, not all of us have a MyFace. Please share the twats that are being internetted.

Comment

• I'm impressed with Cle. Really putting it to old Beamer. One thing is for sure, there is much more to the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                            Gents, not all of us have a MyFace. Please share the twats that are being internetted.
                            I’ll let someone a little more tech savvy handle this. I tried a link which wouldn’t transfer over to SN, and the screen shot was blurry. Perhaps it’s just an issue with mobile?
                            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

Yup and honesty that whole thing with Tyreek is the biggest reason why I wait til all the facts are presented. The Media can make anything they want look a certain way to fit their narrative
                              I learned a huge lesson with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                                Gents, not all of us have a MyFace. Please share the twats that are being internetted.
                                PM your email

Comment

Working...
                                X