No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did they say marshall said about Hanna? (Rauno's fiancee)

Comment

• Comment

• Assuming any of this is true... HCGM should recognize that not all players respond to the same motivational tactics the same way. You can't treat them all with your inner Bob Knight approach. I think he acknowledges this and does his best mea culpa and we move on. This is the first called strike in a softball game; only one more and you're out.

Comment

• Yikes - Ok .... that's a little past motivational ...

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
            Assuming any of this is true... HCGM should recognize that not all players respond to the same motivational tactics the same way. You can't treat them all with your inner Bob Knight approach. I think he acknowledges this and does his best mea culpa and we move on. This is the first called strike in a softball game; only one more and you're out.
            The problem is this appears to be 2nd or 3rd strike if the AD already knew of the Parking lot incident and the Shaq incident.

Comment

• Shaq stayed 2 more years after the alleged incident. Why? If it did happen, it’s just as likely a possibility that the situation was remedied at that time. I’m not even saying that the Athletic Department was involved. They may have been but they may not have been. Then again, we don’t have the facts but that incident from 5 years ago, doesn’t add up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yikes - Ok .... that's a little past motivational ...
                Which fits what ******* is saying, that the common theme among the former and current players he spoke to is that Marshall makes it personal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  Shaq stayed 2 more years after the alleged incident. Why? If it did happen, it’s just as likely a possibility that the situation was remedied at that time. I’m not even saying that the Athletic Department was involved. They may have been but they may not have been. Then again, we don’t have the facts but that incident from 5 years ago, doesn’t add up.
                  Why did Shaq stay? Did you not see all the ridicule any player who transferred this spring got from fans, while having no knowledge of what was going on behind closed doors?

Comment

• Jason King giving his thoughts
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                      what did they say marshall said about Hanna? (Rauno's fiancee)
                      whew.. boy if that is 100% true Marshall needs to start his resignation process.

Comment

• Jeff ******* is a POS. That's my opinion. Also, I expect every word of this is true, and it should have been handled years ago. Now what?

Comment

• Sometimes you have to truly break someone down, in order to get through to them and build them back up.

It's not PC or well liked by some in today's society, but it's true.

That's not an endorsement, just an observation.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            I did not expect that from Jason King, that was a well thought our article with a lot of personal experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              Shaq stayed 2 more years after the alleged incident. Why? If it did happen, it’s just as likely a possibility that the situation was remedied at that time. I’m not even saying that the Athletic Department was involved. They may have been but they may not have been. Then again, we don’t have the facts but that incident from 5 years ago, doesn’t add up.
                              Aside from the fact he'd already burned his red shirt year and the NCAA hadn't started handing out waivers like candy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Correct, IF they can prove it. They also have to prove why they are firing him for it 5 years later. So more likely they are trying to prove the NEWER allegations so that becomes the additional cause.

So yet again, there is no reason besides "doing the right thing" that Marshall would step down and proactively give up 20+ million. Nor would I expect any reasonable person to do the same. His career is likely damaged equally if he resigns vs fired. Both are admitting fault.
                                This maybe taking down the athletic department also.

But at this point it looks like the only way they couldn’t prove it is if they are incompetent or trying to save themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X