Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
    Just throwing more info out there, but Nurger and his fiance say the allegations are true... FYI
    I'm waiting before making any judgement, but if he did what is alleged, the school needs to move on....
    Where are you seeing Rauno's statement?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

The statement that was a non-statement.
      He could have denied everything and it wouldn't change a thing. People will just call him liar. It won't change anyone's minds.

Hell, he could be totally exonerated and people will probably say he is guilty.......

That was the correct statement with an ongoing investigation.........
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Which until the investigation is complete is exactly what he needed to do.
        If he didn’t do it, a denial would be appropriate.

Of course if he did, this would entirely be appropriate so he didn’t give the university another reason to fire him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

He could have denied everything and it wouldn't change a thing. People will just call him liar. It won't change anyone's minds.

Hell, he could be totally exonerated and people will probably say he is guilty.......

That was the correct statement with an ongoing investigation.........
          Or he could have written a statement where he just resigned and save the university the embarrassment and ridicule of firing him.

Comment

If he didn’t do it, a denial would be appropriate.

Well, Bill Clinton said he didn’t do it, so...
            The Assman

Comment

Or he could have written a statement where he just resigned and save the university the embarrassment and ridicule of firing him.
              He's owed what ... like 20+ million if we let him go?

Burden of proof is on WSU to prove cause to void that. Would you proactively give up 20+ million that you might be able to get?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He's owed what ... like 20+ million if we let him go?

Burden of proof is on WSU to prove cause to void that. Would you proactively give up 20+ million that you might be able to get?
                Virtue signaling is easy, when it’s not your life or money!
                The Assman

Comment

Example A that many people have already made up their minds.

So a denial wouldn't have mattered.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I want to hear from Evan, Ron, Fred, Zach, Rashard, Darral

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Where are you seeing Rauno's statement?
                      20201009_153628.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        I want to hear from Evan, Ron, Fred, Zach, Rashard, Darral
                        Rashard has liked or retweeted some of Cle's tweets.

Comment

I really hope that troll isn't somebody on here. My goodness.

Comment

If the punch happened and is verified (but people actually willing to put their name behind it) .. he has to be gone.

The rest of the stuff as of right now it fluff and meaningless without anyone willing to put their name to the accusation.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I really hope that troll isn't somebody on here. My goodness.
                              Hanna is his fiancee?
                              Last edited by wichshock65; October 9, 2020, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Shaq is retweeting a bunch of his tweets from 2015-16.

Comment

Working...
                                X