Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ARShocker View Post
    Lololol lolol this is RICH!!!! This was always gonna come out. Was just a matter of time.

You idiots attacked KIDS for leaving this clown. Told the world that they were soft and couldn't handle WSU. This is your reality. This guy is insane. Always has been. And you guys went after the kids..... What an embarrassing program and fan base
    Nobody attacked kids. They criticized and on extreme occasions attacked young adults. If we’re an embarrassing program and fan base, why does your alias imply you’re one of us?

If it walks like a duck...
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
      No chance he keeps his job. Some of that stuff is psychotic, which isn't surprising. He's a lunatic. It was "in house" all this time but now that it's public he's getting the axe.

Let's ramp up the Coaching Carousel.
      Get this KU ****er off of here already.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Simple solution

Marshall agrees to Anger Management counseling. It's incredibly obvious he has issues with that.

Then, knock his salary down by $1.5 or $2 mill a year instead of firing him. That would put his salary more in line with his results since Baker and VanVleet graduated.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Simple solution

Marshall agrees to Anger Management counseling. It's incredibly obvious he has issues with that.

Then, knock his salary down by $1.5 or $2 mill a year instead of firing him. That would put his salary more in line with his results since Baker and VanVleet graduated.
          Might have to go a little further. Anger management for sure, part of the salary donated to a charity, auto renewal removed and and independent 3rd party that observes the team to make sure ground rules aren't broken.

Comment

Simple solution

I agree but I don't think Coach will

Comment

Simple solution

Then, knock his salary down by $1.5 or $2 mill a year instead of firing him.
              He is not going to take a pay cut.

There are Universities hoping he is fired this week so they can pay him the same or more. The guy is a winner

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I agree but I don't think Coach will
                Then he's termed for cause and doesn't get any of it ... Not sure he has negotiating leverage

Comment

• Originally posted by RajFaheen View Post

He is not going to take a pay cut.

There are Universities hoping he is fired this week so they can pay him the same or more. The guy is a winner
                  That's really the unfortunate truth. And that school won't get near the long term flak that WSU would get by trying to retain him as is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARShocker View Post
                    Lololol lolol this is RICH!!!! This was always gonna come out. Was just a matter of time.

You idiots attacked KIDS for leaving this clown. Told the world that they were soft and couldn't handle WSU. This is your reality. This guy is insane. Always has been. And you guys went after the kids..... What an embarrassing program and fan base
                    AR...Arkansas?

Austin Reeves family no doubt.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• https://watchstadium.com/sources-wic...mpression=true

Here comes *******.

Lots more details here ... Really bad look
                      Last edited by Stickboy46; October 8, 2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Simple solution

If he goes that route, then he's admitting there's a problem, which will in turn significantly damage recruiting. That's the type of thing a coach does in order to get hired by a program on par with a Cleveland State or South Alabama (just picking random, low mid-major schools).

Comment

• Oh great. Chelsea Chipmunk has spoken.
                          Last edited by ShockerFever; October 8, 2020, 11:03 PM.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If this is coming from Shaq, which seems obvious...

...Shaq was a regular closing down bars during the season. One time he and Frankamp got lost on their way home from a bar in Wichita and woke up their roommates at 5 in the morning when they finally found their way home. Remember all those migraines, headaches, and stomach ailments he and Frankamp had that caused them to miss games and practices?

I'm not going to reveal my source for that info. I will only say it was someone who could get on the charter any time just by asking if they could go along with the team.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

AR...Arkansas?

Austin Reeves family no doubt.
                              Yes. He's one of the people who helped bring Austin here ironically

Comment

• Reports are that ex-players were paid up to 50k if they had information of physical abuse. No word yet on who was paying them.

edit: yes, this is hearsay too
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X