No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as Gregg keeps winning games I couldn’t care less. Maybe get him some anger management classes. If someone got punched or shoved they most likely deserved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Kentucky assholes talking **** on our problems from issues in the past. They’re fine ones to yap. Aren’t they proudly the home of ‘Racist Rupp Arena’?

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Allegations sometimes fall apart when faced with evidence. I’ve had many tough coaches in my day. Collegiate student athletes are young adults learning how to live in an adult world. Actions have consequences. If the allegations are true and I was calling the shots, I’d require anger management and monitor team operations while Marshall retained his position while on probation. This gives the university the opportunity to make contingency plans. If the allegations turn out to be false, that’s slander baby. But I’m no legal expert.
          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• I have to take a really strained reading of this article to come up with an interpretation that tells me the WSU administration is not sitting on all the evidence of these incidents.

And let's be real here: we all know how these things go. An avalanche is coming.

Regardless, if you are a recruit deciding between WSU and somewhere else, somewhere else just won.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I lied, I want to make one more comment.

No matter context, and what comes of these allegations, I hate that in today's world only the bad matters.

No mention in the article (or here frankly so far, even though several have defended Gregg) of all the good Gregg has done. And I don't mean wins and losses and rings and banners.

I mean the furtherance of WSU athletics, ALL athletics. Almost nothing gets done without his success. The innovation campus, whether you agree or not, has Gregg's footprint all over it. Hell, we'd be in the Valley and just a few more years from certainly being something other than a D1 program. How much money has he helped to raise (and donated) to how many different LOCAL charities? How many businesses has he helped?

There's a TON of good that Gregg has done in, for and with Wichita, WSU and Kansas. And he deserves credit for all of it. And it should count for something, a lot in my opinion. And it's sad that we only look at the bad things (and this isn't unique to men's basketball or even sports).

Ok, that IS all.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

And let's be real here: we all know how these things go. An avalanche is coming.

Regardless, if you are a recruit deciding between WSU and somewhere else, somewhere else just won.
                This. Even if he survives is the damage done?
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• according to ESPN the allegations are from the 2015-16 season. Whats up with stirring up 4 year old bs?
                  Phi Alpha

Comment

• As WuDrWu pointed out, as fans we've seen enough to not be surprised by this. He's an intense guy who at times fails to keep that in check. These allegations aren't totally out of character. We have at least a couple of posters here who are confident in the accuracy of the parking lot incident. There's a lot of smoke here to say there's no fire.

I will be surprised if he is still a WSU employee this time next month. If the allegations are true, he shouldn't be. If they are being over-exaggerated, it's hard to say how this is going to go. It's a sad situation no matter the outcome.

Comment

• Last edited by ARShocker; October 9, 2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I lied, I want to make one more comment.

No matter context, and what comes of these allegations, I hate that in today's world only the bad matters.

No mention in the article (or here frankly so far, even though several have defended Gregg) of all the good Gregg has done. And I don't mean wins and losses and rings and banners.

I mean the furtherance of WSU athletics, ALL athletics. Almost nothing gets done without his success. The innovation campus, whether you agree or not, has Gregg's footprint all over it. Hell, we'd be in the Valley and just a few more years from certainly being something other than a D1 program. How much money has he helped to raise (and donated) to how many different LOCAL charities? How many businesses has he helped?

There's a TON of good that Gregg has done in, for and with Wichita, WSU and Kansas. And he deserves credit for all of it. And it should count for something, a lot in my opinion. And it's sad that we only look at the bad things (and this isn't unique to men's basketball or even sports).

Ok, that IS all.
                        Well said. Always more gray than black and white.

Comment

• IF Marshall is done, and Chuck wants to make a money move to bring instant credibility and sustainability;

Two words: Billy Donovan.

EDIT: never mind. I didn’t realize he was hired by the Bulls already.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ARShocker View Post
                            Lololol lolol this is RICH!!!! This was always gonna come out. Was just a matter of time.

You idiots attacked KIDS for leaving this clown. Told the world that they were soft and couldn't handle WSU. This is your reality. This guy is insane. Always has been. And you guys went after the kids..... What an embarrassing program and fan base

please ban this moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARShocker View Post
                              Lololol lolol this is RICH!!!! This was always gonna come out. Was just a matter of time.

You idiots attacked KIDS for leaving this clown. Told the world that they were soft and couldn't handle WSU. This is your reality. This guy is insane. Always has been. And you guys went after the kids..... What an embarrassing program and fan base
                              **** off

Comment

• I do recall a poster recounting HCGM physically attacking an assistant at a booster's house over pay complaints.

Comment

Working...
                                X