Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ARShocker View Post
    Lololol lolol this is RICH!!!! This was always gonna come out. Was just a matter of time.

You idiots attacked KIDS for leaving this clown. Told the world that they were soft and couldn't handle WSU. This is your reality. This guy is insane. Always has been. And you guys went after the kids..... What an embarrassing program and fan base
    Oklahoma fans don't even know they have a basketball team. Your relative is irrelevant. It was actually quite entertaining how bad he was last year. One of the highlights of the season.

Maybe your relative shouldn't be ****ing around with coaching relatives. Talk about a complete dumb****.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      Reports are that ex-players were paid up to 50k if they had information of physical abuse. No word yet on who was paying them.

edit: yes, this is hearsay too
      Watchstadium (ie *******) hired a law firm to investigate this ... The newest article has more details and people on record (Shaq and Ty Taylor)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        I bet he's creaming whatever little he has left in the tank.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Jesus, that's awful

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Jesus, that's awful
            Yea ... If even half that is true. He has to be gone. What's interesting is several current players are mentioned. Not on record, but that they were "targets" of stuff that he really shouldn't be doing.

Comment

• Yeah...this ends poorly.

I know there are people with access to the program on this board. If you witnessed this behavior and didn't speak up, shame on you.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Really hope Boatright actually has SOMETHING prepped for this. Radio silence isn't going to fly at this point

Comment

Yea ... If even half that is true. He has to be gone. What's interesting is several current players are mentioned. Not on record, but that they were "targets" of stuff that he really shouldn't be doing.
                  Yeah, this is serious stuff. Even if it is 90% embellished it will be a PR nightmare at BEST. This won't end well....indeed. :(

My bet is he will resign. (NOT that I want him to. I want to see how the investigation plays out. Just that there may be no fixing his reputation) Unless he starts having a ton of ex-assistants and players coming to his defense.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Really hope Boatright actually has SOMETHING prepped for this. Radio silence isn't going to fly at this point
                    New president incoming. You can bet Boatright "resigns to spend more time with family" or "takes a VP of Community Development role within the University" and quietly leaves six months later.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• I don't know why it took 4 years for all of this stuff to come out. And then of course all of the former players get together at a pow-wow and start piling on every little slight they can think of.

Regardless of what happens, I'm very afraid that Darron Boatright will be making serious decisions.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• There is a lot here that just doesn’t add up. Yes, where there is smoke, there’s fire. But too much of this just doesn’t make sense.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          IF Marshall is done, and Chuck wants to make a money move to bring instant credibility and sustainability;

Two words: Billy Donovan.

EDIT: never mind. I didn’t realize he was hired by the Bulls already.
                          Bellein is a big name without a current job.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARShocker View Post
                            Lololol lolol this is RICH!!!! This was always gonna come out. Was just a matter of time.

You idiots attacked KIDS for leaving this clown. Told the world that they were soft and couldn't handle WSU. This is your reality. This guy is insane. Always has been. And you guys went after the kids..... What an embarrassing program and fan base
                            I'd play for him.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Not defending Marshall's actions if true, but I can't wait til we a hire a nice guy coach like Scott Thompson so everybody will be all unicorns and butterflies about life.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If/When Marshall goes down, Boatright won’t survive this either
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X