No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach is a grade A asshole. Dunno. I guess I can go both ways. If it's true, **** happens, not like his actions are ideal, but..... no one died. Admit fault, do better, etc, etc.

OTOH, why put up with a *****? There are guys that can win here that aren't pricks. Regardless of what the 1990's says. Our natural state as a program is a winner. If our reputation matters, then maybe we need to professionally say thank you and bid farewell.

I dunno.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Patty Beamer has had a vendetta to fulfill ever since Boatright told her to stay away from the players, no coincidence she knew these articles were coming out, her fingerprints are all this.
      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

Bellein is a big name without a current job.
        Sold
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
          Patty Beamer has had a vendetta to fulfill ever since Boatright told her to stay away from the players, no coincidence she knew these articles were coming out, her fingerprints are all this.
          Anyone using (self admitted) Antifa Patty as a source should be severely questioned.
          The Assman

Comment

Patty Beamer has had a vendetta to fulfill ever since Boatright told her to stay away from the players, no coincidence she knew these articles were coming out, her fingerprints are all this.
            Hell hath no fury...
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Is it too soon to say, I blame Doug Elgin?

Sorry, just trying to add some levity to balance out the disappointment.

Comment

• If any of this is true, why is Trey Wade here? Who would bring their little brother into an abusive situation?

People need to stop and THINK.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• If this ends in any way other than Marshall takes some huge repercussions, but remains as the coach, we are screwed.

We don't have a university President. Our former President was here less than a year and the appearance is that he was fired for political reasons. That's going to make replacing the President much more difficult.

Any coach worth hiring is going to be looking for a more stable situation.

If 2020 was two guys delivering merchandise:

****_fan.jpg
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    If any of this is true, why is Trey Wade here? Who would bring their little brother into an abusive situation?

People need to stop and THINK.
                    With how quick everyone jumps on false news. It may not matter if it is 100% false (which i am sure there are some truths...just can't say how much)

Recruiting just got even harder..

Social media will be the jury and executioner.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I’ve said all along that I wanted to know what Fred and the like thought. Jeff Goodman’s article kinda sealed that.

One way or another, I think we’ve seen the last of 3G at 21st and Hillside. But that’ll be decided by people smarter and richer than me.
                      78-65

Comment

• How much does a HC really care about who is President of the university?

on most campus’, the Football of Basketball coach is the BD on campus.
                        The Assman

Comment

Chelsea Chipmunk needs psychiatric help.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            If this ends in any way other than Marshall takes some huge repercussions, but remains as the coach, we are screwed.

We don't have a university President. Our former President was here less than a year and the appearance is that he was fired for political reasons. That's going to make replacing the President much more difficult.

Any coach worth hiring is going to be looking for a more stable situation.

If 2020 was two guys delivering merchandise:

****_fan.jpg
                            Deservedly fired for political reasons.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

With how quick everyone jumps on false news. It may not matter if it is 100% false (which i am sure there are some truths...just can't say how much)

Recruiting just got even harder..

Social media will be the jury and executioner.
                              Or it will blow away the chaff.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Anyone know if Steve Eck is available? I heard he's a good coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X