2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

My wife says fine..if I can button my Dress Blue uniform from the Corps. So I guess that's not happening.
    You were in the Peace Corps?

Now, THAT's a Shocker.
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post

You were in the Peace Corps?

Now, THAT's a Shocker.
      I guess the Marine Corps IS a peace corps at the end of the day, eh?
      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I'm in boat #1, except neither he nor myself inherited any points. That the rub. We get to keep our seats and our parking as long as we continue the same level of SASO. He's probably been building his points back longer than us. I'm Charter Guardian and I don't get to choose for a couple of weeks away. As I've stated here before, I do not like how they treat family businesses (they keep their points through the generations) versus families (who do not). We are seriously considering taking our money to benefit other sports if we will know it will go only to the support of those sports. My way of protest if you will.
        There are inequities in most systems that depend on support for fans. A friend of mine had to buy k-who football tickets so he could still buy his basketball tickets. Thank you for your support of our Student Athletes by being a member of the Charter Guardian for all these years. It will be hard on lots of people in business as well as the University with all of the shortfalls due to the pandemic but supporting SASO at the level I do I try to help keep our Student Athletes on campus doing the things they love to do. Again, thanks to you and every other Shocker fan that continued their support this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Heard from a basketball ticket holder he got to pick his seats today. This is a week before I am slated to pick. He got to choose tickets sixth row from the top and on a corner. Needless to say it looks like my viewing will be on the ol' TV this year. This was great news to my wife due to her concerns about the 'rona' Go Shox. So when does Shocker Baseball start up ?
          Whelp... Considering I don't get to go until November.... Better look at the tv schedule lol

Comment

• Is there a schedule somewhere? 27 games ? Don't see how we win north of 20.

Comment

• Got mine 3 days ago, was first offered Row 25 and about had a stroke (which is literally what I'd have if I was forced to climb the stairs to 25 every game) lol. I divided up my tickets and got 2 relatively close to where my tickets have been since the remodel. The others are all in the upper bowl.

I'm fortunate and thrilled to have 2 really good seats. I know I will be sharing my others with those here from time to time throughout the season. #PayitForward

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Is there a schedule somewhere? 27 games ? Don't see how we win north of 20.
                A 20 win season, this season, with our schedule, would be a spectacular, if not historic success.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

A 20 win season, this season, with our schedule, would be a spectacular, if not historic success.
                  We might have only 1 game vs a team outside the major 7 conferences (plus Dayton)... 20 wins is a single digit seed kinda year. Sign me up.

Comment

I'm in boat #1, except neither he nor myself inherited any points. That the rub. We get to keep our seats and our parking as long as we continue the same level of SASO. He's probably been building his points back longer than us. I'm Charter Guardian and I don't get to choose for a couple of weeks away. As I've stated here before, I do not like how they treat family businesses (they keep their points through the generations) versus families (who do not). We are seriously considering taking our money to benefit other sports if we will know it will go only to the support of those sports. My way of protest if you will.
                    For those of us not season ticket holders, what is the process as it relates to social distancing, capacity etc.?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

For those of us not season ticket holders, what is the process as it relates to social distancing, capacity etc.?
                      What I think I know: 1) First 4 rows will not be used at all. 2) Every other row not used after that. 3) Distancing of some sort between ticketholder groups (individual, couple, family, groups).
                      I do not know whether distancing will used among a group (a SASO business). Obviously, a number of those would easily mix people from various households who may not know or barely know each other.

Comment

What I think I know: 1) First 4 rows will not be used at all. 2) Every other row not used after that. 3) Distancing of some sort between ticketholder groups (individual, couple, family, groups).
                        I do not know whether distancing will used among a group (a SASO business). Obviously, a number of those would easily mix people from various households who may not know or barely know each other.
                        Thanks, Talk. Sounds like total might be in the 2,500 range. Curious also about the student section.

Comment

• There will be natural social distancing ourselves our Coach goes. Trust me.

Comment

I think they also said the aisle seats will be left empty in all rows.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Thanks, Talk. Sounds like total might be in the 2,500 range. Curious also about the student section.
                              Don't know, but my first reaction is: What student section?

Comment

• So the folks paying big bucks for great seats are now paying the same price for nose-bleed seats?

Comment

Working...
                                X