2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I have one thing to say to those doomsayers about fall sports...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Nice compliment but given the current events, was a rather meaningless statement.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            I have one thing to say to those doomsayers about fall sports...

Parrish and Norlander (College basketball podcast) are pretty positive based on their conversation with those in college basketball that there will be a season. It seems P5 schools are discussing the way to have mini-bubble non-conference, conference schedules. Hopefully, the AAC is developing plans also for basketball also.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Parrish and Norlander (College basketball podcast) are pretty positive based on their conversation with those in college basketball that there will be a season. It seems P5 schools are discussing the way to have mini-bubble non-conference, conference schedules. Hopefully, the AAC is developing plans also for basketball also.
                Don't go the route of the soft pac10, er 12, or whatever they are these days, please.
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 19, 2020, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• The NBA has proven that the bubble works. It won't be cheap, but it works.

Comment

• Comment

• I like Orlando

Comment

• New roster is up on goshockers.com!

Comment

• Guess I missed that Ben Smith is back as a Grad Manager.

Comment

• Anyone else chearing on the Chiefs like the game was live?

Comment

• Comment

• "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X