X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

What do you not understand regards ESPN's predictions? Pull your head out of your rectum and go have some tea with soon to be fired Boatright; you two deserve one another.
    Says the ahole who thought Washington was gonna win 25 games this year

Hahahahahahahaha lmfao

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Considering your track record so far with your Washington prediction (if they don't beat Southern Utah or Montana they're staring directly into a possible oh fer season), there's probably not much to take away here with the comparison.
    What do you not understand regards ESPN's predictions? Pull your head out of your rectum and go have some tea with soon to be fired Boatright; you two deserve one another.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
    I compared my pessimistic (12-8) and very optimistic predictions (17-3) for the Shocker's AAC record against ESPN's prediction of 7-13. ESPN limits Shocker predicted victories to:

ECU at Koch - 62% probability
    Tulsa at Koch - 55% probability
    USF at Koch - 53% probability
    UCF at Koch - 58% probability
    Tulane at Koch - 73% probability
    ECU away - 62% probability
    Tulane away - 54% probability
    Considering your track record so far with your Washington prediction (if they don't beat Southern Utah or Montana they're staring directly into a possible oh fer season), there's probably not much to take away here with the comparison.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Just like the WAC and at least one other conference that escapes me at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Go to GoShockers app.

Go to men’s basketball page.

Go to schedule page.

Tap calendar icon in top “your-right” corner

Accept/Yes/whatever (can’t remember and since I already added, I can’t do it again to see what it reads)

Shazam! WSU men’s basketball games appear in your calendar.
    Thanks for the instructions...

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    You can also go to the schedule page at https://goshockers.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule and toward the top is an 'Add to Calendar' option to click on and it gives you various calendar types to add things to. However, it doesn't provide any instructions - I think they just assume people who use calendars are familiar with how to add others. Personally I don't use any calendar software, so I do it the old fashioned way of just bookmarking the schedule page and looking at it every so often :)

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by ABC View Post

Need more instructions on this. Thanks.
    Go to GoShockers app.

Go to men’s basketball page.

Go to schedule page.

Tap calendar icon in top “your-right” corner

Accept/Yes/whatever (can’t remember and since I already added, I can’t do it again to see what it reads)

Shazam! WSU men’s basketball games appear in your calendar.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by ABC View Post

Agree... I’m old, tired and have minimal functioning brain cells.

Leave a comment:

• ABC
    replied
    Originally posted by MadDog View Post
    BTW, if you keep your calendar on your iPhone, you can sync the Shockers game/TV schedule to your calendar. I just checked and the TV for those three games has now been added to my iPhone calendar, and I didn’t have to make any edits on my own, they just magically appeared. Kudos to the athletic department for this nice feature!

Leave a comment:

• MadDog
    replied
    BTW, if you keep your calendar on your iPhone, you can sync the Shockers game/TV schedule to your calendar. I just checked and the TV for those three games has now been added to my iPhone calendar, and I didn’t have to make any edits on my own, they just magically appeared. Kudos to the athletic department for this nice feature!

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied

Also at https://goshockers.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

The data upon which those probabilities are calculated is rock solid. These predictions are incredibly reliable and useful at this point in the season.
    Disinterested third party musings by ESPN; nothing says they are correct

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    So, you are proposing that all players who are exposed should receive both a regular test and the antibody test? I assume the antibody test would be done after receiving a negative regular test to avoid unnecessary costs.
    No, I'm proposing that if you test negative and show no symptoms, you play just like we have for the past 10-15 millenium of organized sport.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X