What does this even mean lol

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    The biggest game of the year should always be the next one. Go Shocks

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    This week could be just what we need. Tuesday night game against a good but beatable Tulsa team followed by an opportunity to (hopefully) expand the depth chart and playbook against Emporia.

After tomorrow, the road trip to South Florida and ECU represent the next tests. Neither team seems like a world beater at this point but neither do we and playing on the road is always a challenge.

Ole Miss is a big question mark. Should know more about them after their games against Middle Tenn (are they still good?), Dayton, and Alabama.

Then it’s Houston in a little under a month. Still very difficult to predict what our record will be going into that game.

Leave a comment:

• apkbaum
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    So is there a game tomorrow? Anyone heard anything? Tulsa has canceled their last two games.
    According to Taylor, Tulsa returned to practice today and the game is still on for tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    So is there a game tomorrow? Anyone heard anything? Tulsa has canceled their last two games.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    I used to have a Transylvania hat

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I used to have a Transylvania hat

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Eastern Kentucky beat D3 Transylvania College (Lexington, KY) today 81-60. But Transylvania wins the school logo competition but why they are the Pioneers and not the Vampires I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Did I miss when Emporia State @ WSU was announced?
    edit: nvm

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Hasn’t been officially announced yet but likely soon according to Kennedy.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Florida's Keyontae Johnson collapsed during a timeout in the Florida/FSU game. He had to be stretchered off the court and is said to be in the hospital in critical but stable condition.

First of all... All the best to him and hope he will have a full quick recovery.

The reason I put this in this thread is that Keyontae had COVID earlier in the fall. With one of the major concerns of COVID being myocarditis, this incident and covid is already being linked in reports. This one incident has the possibility to change how the rest of the season is handled depending on what comes from it.
    Very scary and hope that he is ok.

It is very rare for something like this to happen. Also, it remains to be seen if this was related to COVID. However, I would think this would be example #1 why NCAA, conferences, and teams have been what some would deem overly cautious in regards to return to play as it relates to COVID.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Florida's Keyontae Johnson collapsed during a timeout in the Florida/FSU game. He had to be stretchered off the court and is said to be in the hospital in critical but stable condition.

First of all... All the best to him and hope he will have a full quick recovery.

The reason I put this in this thread is that Keyontae had COVID earlier in the fall. With one of the major concerns of COVID being myocarditis, this incident and covid is already being linked in reports. This one incident has the possibility to change how the rest of the season is handled depending on what comes from it.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Emporia State has a win over Ft. Hays State, 68-66. At least we'd have a better opponent than K-State had.

Leave a comment:

• shocktown
    replied
    On the WSU ESPN page the schedule shows a game against Emporia State on 12/18 at 6pm. Has that been announced?
    Probably not correct, ESU has home games scheduled for the 17th and 19th.
    Last edited by shocktown; December 11, 2020, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X