X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

I blame the discussion shockernet had about the saying “cats ass” a few years ago. Someone posted a giant asterisk and now I can’t unsee it.
    C'mon man...

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I guess I haven't looked at enough buttholes to make that connection.
    I blame the discussion shockernet had about the saying “cats ass” a few years ago. Someone posted a giant asterisk and now I can’t unsee it.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    This week could be just what we need. Tuesday night game against a good but beatable Tulsa team followed by an opportunity to (hopefully) expand the depth chart and playbook against Emporia.

After tomorrow, the road trip to South Florida and ECU represent the next tests. Neither team seems like a world beater at this point but neither do we and playing on the road is always a challenge.

Ole Miss is a big question mark. Should know more about them after their games against Middle Tenn (are they still good?), Dayton, and Alabama.

Then it’s Houston in a little under a month. Still very difficult to predict what our record will be going into that game.
    The semester is over so they should have more practice time. I’m really really hoping for a win tomorrow. I think it could jump start this team.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post
    Asterisks look like buttholes. I think that is fitting for 2020.
    I guess I haven't looked at enough buttholes to make that connection.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    This entire year - and not only in basketball - needs the HUGE asterisk that 1972 posted a few weeks ago.
    Asterisks look like buttholes. I think that is fitting for 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    This entire year - and not only in basketball - needs the HUGE asterisk that 1972 posted a few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    This week could be just what we need. Tuesday night game against a good but beatable Tulsa team followed by an opportunity to (hopefully) expand the depth chart and playbook against Emporia.
    I would hope we beat Tulsa - how many practices have they missed? No way can they be sharp and had time to prepare for WSU like WSU has had a chance to prepare for Tulsa.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

As a follow up to this ...

He's apparently been in a medically induced coma ... scary stuff ...
    The video of his collapse is just awful.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Interesting. Keyontae Johnson’s grandfather says he does not know whether his grandson had COVID. ******* tweeted the day of the collapse that Johnson had tested positive. Wouldn’t you know that *******, who thinks he knows all, claims to have more info than the grandfather.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Florida's Keyontae Johnson collapsed during a timeout in the Florida/FSU game. He had to be stretchered off the court and is said to be in the hospital in critical but stable condition.

First of all... All the best to him and hope he will have a full quick recovery.

The reason I put this in this thread is that Keyontae had COVID earlier in the fall. With one of the major concerns of COVID being myocarditis, this incident and covid is already being linked in reports. This one incident has the possibility to change how the rest of the season is handled depending on what comes from it.
    As a follow up to this ...

He's apparently been in a medically induced coma ... scary stuff ...

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Originally posted by apkbaum View Post

According to Taylor, Tulsa returned to practice today and the game is still on for tomorrow.
    awesome!

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

It was a generic comment. Almost ALL coaches will tell their team not to look past their next opponent.
    But you’re missing the point. We aren’t players and you aren’t the coach.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied

Is anyone on Shockernet playing for WSU?
    It was a generic comment. Almost ALL coaches will tell their team not to look past their next opponent.

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Guess you never played or been coached. If you had you would know.
    Is anyone on Shockernet playing for WSU?

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied

What does this even mean lol
    Guess you never played or been coached. If you had you would know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X