Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wichshock65
    replied
    Trevin Wade is listed at 5'10"? Dude has some SERIOUS hops!

27 likes, 3 comments - tiffanysellsatlanta on September 26, 2020: "Wichita State Shockers are not ready! @wade_ballin πŸš€ Always flying! Who is ready for some college basketball πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♀️!!!!"

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
    You guys are super defensive when it comes to a KU fan on this board. Actually I liked the Valley...maybe WSU felt it had to leave the Valley after Creighton left but I still question the decision. Great idea to throw away a 70 year membership in the Valley and join what amounts to a big city meatgrinder of a conference at the top... Houston, Memphis, and Cincinnati. The only school in the AAC with a smaller local recruiting base than WSU is East Carolina. Funny how everyone here puts down the Valley when discussing the AAC but when the discussion turns to KU the Valley was wonderful.
    Super defensive?

You were the one who interjected something completely irrelevant to the conversation. WSU achieved those 30-wins because they were good, NOT because they were in the Valley. And that was proven over and over again in the NCAA Tournament.

If you don't want people to get "super defensive" about KU and the Valley, then DON'T bring up the Valley when taking a subtle jab at WSU. Gimme a fudging break.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    You guys are super defensive when it comes to a KU fan on this board. Actually I liked the Valley...maybe WSU felt it had to leave the Valley after Creighton left but I still question the decision. Great idea to throw away a 70 year membership in the Valley and join what amounts to a big city meatgrinder of a conference at the top... Houston, Memphis, and Cincinnati. The only school in the AAC with a smaller local recruiting base than WSU is East Carolina. Funny how everyone here puts down the Valley when discussing the AAC but when the discussion turns to KU the Valley was wonderful.
    Thank you for showing us that you are a typical ku fan. As usual a chickenhawk fan can talk smack but can't take the facts. When confronted with the truth that MVC teams have dominated Big 12 teams in the NCAA basketball tournament, you try and change the subject by saying you liked the MVC and that shocker fans are defensive. Bullsht. We all know what you posted about the Shocks 30 win seasons and we know what your intent was when you said the Shocks played in the MVC. Many of us have seen and heard this story before.

Time for you to run home to mama phognet and ask for a group hug and some cookies and milk. That will make you and your pathetic fan base feel better about your failed claim that you are superior. Free chickenhawk spiedini for all shocker fans.

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    I agree with Crestway. The Valley was great . But not because the teams beat KU like a stepchild. That’s easy.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    The 'superiority complex' will never cease; there's a lot of 'crimson and blue' in my lineage... and some of them have even seen the light.

Move along, nothing to see here...

There's some crimson and blue in the other forums on this board too. The superiority complex gives 'em away.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Funny how everyone here puts down the Valley when discussing the AAC but when the discussion turns to KU the Valley was wonderful.
    What are they saying about the Valley on phognet?

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    replied
    Last edited by N Crestway; September 26, 2020, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

How many of those 30 win seasons took place while WSU was in the Valley?
    Always cracks me up when KU fan goes FULL VALLEYTARD. True irony considering KU's results vs. Valley teams in the NCAA's this century. Probably should just eliminate the word "Valley" from your entire vernacular.

Leave a comment:

• Wooglin
    replied
    What would this bracket look like if teams were excluded that are currently under investigation or awaiting a decision? I am guessing at least a sweet 16, possibly an elite 8.
    Last edited by Wooglin; September 25, 2020, 08:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Anybody else read about the tiff with Calipari and Mack at Louisville? Mack wants the game that was supposed to be in Lville this season moved to a neutral site to have more fans because he doesn't think it's fair that they will have to play in Lville in an empty building then have to play in Rupp next year in front of a full house. Seems to me that's just kind of how the pandemic cookie crumbles and could start a slippery slope. Probably lucky their getting to play the game at all.

Leave a comment:

• pogo
    replied
    That announcement about seating from the athletic department did not sound very enthusiastic to me .. They are consulting with the City and County for seating guide lines and then threw in that the AAC will have its guide lines as well. My question is if it is 25% seating will it depend on your giving level to SASO or will it be a lottery type drawing each game. Probably already know this answere but what the hick, One would hope that in it's talks with the city they would explore Intrust since it holds more and could accommodate more folks and then live stream a broadcast to CKA for other ticket holders. Anyone hear what the final tally on season tickets wound up being. I know of four tickets from friends that did not renew.

Leave a comment:

• pogo
    replied
    Gotta be a mistake. Didn't see Cretin or isur anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    3,805 likes, 203 comments - sbecollegehoops on September 25, 2020: "The next round of the best team in #CollegeBasketball from the last decade is now on my story. Comment your thoughts on the last matchups!"

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    The 'superiority complex' will never cease; there's a lot of 'crimson and blue' in my lineage... and some of them have even seen the light.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Even if they did get that sofa to fit, I don't think that car has the payload capacity. That is, unless the kid is driving and parents are staying home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X