2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

did I say that? Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
    Oh, my bad. Just athletes no longer do cocaine. Got it

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Oh, my bad. Just athletes no longer do cocaine. Got it
      Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

• 3G on with Lutz at 4:25pm. Interested to see what is discussed. I hope it’s more substantive than regurgitated fluff like “So tell us about the guys coming in.”
        78-65

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see it. Teachers aren't gonna' teach until the police are de-funded and America rejoins the Paris Agreement.

I think the athletes that play for $$$ is all we'll be seeing in the near, and maybe distant, future.

Comment

2. I really don’t think many athletes are doing cocaine. This isn’t 1985. Kids are smarter now.
            You might be right about cocaine, but steroid usage is near an all time high in college athletes. And we can agree that marijuana usage has exploded into something we've never seen before, right? Turns out street doob has all kinds of fun chemicals in it ... and it can cause myocarditis. And not just street doob -- even the pure stuff too.

But B1G players don't smoke weed or take steroids, amirite?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You might be right about cocaine, but steroid usage is near an all time high in college athletes. And we can agree that marijuana usage has exploded into something we've never seen before, right? Turns out street doob has all kinds of fun chemicals in it ... and it can cause myocarditis. And not just street doob -- even the pure stuff too.

But B1G players don't smoke weed or take steroids, amirite?
              Yep, coke was 80’s, it’s all about the weed now, maybe even more weed than booze for the young kids

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                I'll believe it when I see it. Teachers aren't gonna' teach until the police are de-funded and America rejoins the Paris Agreement.
                What a garbage post. So sad that this is what shocker that has turned into. When basketball returns, I hope and pray that we can return this site to something that I want to look at.

Comment

Yep, coke was 80’s, it’s all about the weed now, maybe even more weed than booze for the young kids
                  Ooof, looks like cocaine usage has exploded recently ...

but it's not conclusive because that doesn't break it down by age. Possibly a bunch of old people hitting the coke.

I'd betcha some moolah that the increased suicide rate exploding among high school and college age kids has a strong drug correlation though.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I have the solution.

if there was ever a crap shoot it's this year, so make the tournament be 2 teams each conference, draw names out of a hat for seeding.

Tell any sports people my cut is only 0.1%
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
                      I have the solution.

if there was ever a crap shoot it's this year, so make the tournament be 2 teams each conference, draw names out of a hat for seeding.

Tell any sports people my cut is only 0.1%
                      ​​​​​​
                      that would be kinda fun.. depending on seeding umbc could make the final 4

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

that would be kinda fun.. depending on seeding umbc could make the final 4
                        Exactly. You just never know. And you know what? That would be fitting as hell for a year like this.

Comment

• Comment

• Last I check, Jank was still SMU's coach, so they are too high.

I'd only put Memphis at 3 if they get their 2 waivers

USF at 4 seems possible, but they seem to fall apart towards the end of most years.

UC at 5 is criminally low. 2-3 for them with Williams coming back.

WSU Could be anywhere 3-6 IMO.

The bottom half is the bottom half in a jumbled order.

I'm also not sold on Mills for POY. He was good, but going to need to take a BIG jump to hit that.

Comment

• I think they dropped CINCY to far. I don’t have problem with where WSU is. WSU with all the new players will be behind those teams that returned a majority of their team. And if there is no non-conference it will be difficult to project WSU being in the top 3.

Comment

• Mills is good, but let’s see how he plays when he’s the main guy. I think he was picked because Houston will likely win the league. Best player is Jayden Gardner.

Comment

Working...
                                X