No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter saw four minutes last night and got an assist.

He is listed 5th on the depth chart for PG; the top three Cavalier PGs are all listed day-to-day.
    Last edited by ABC; October 29, 2023, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      Porter saw four minutes last night and got an assist.

He is listed 5th on the depth chart for PG; the top three Cavalier PGs are all listed day-to-day.
      Either way .. amazing for him to say he's an NBA PG at this point. Played actual minutes in a real game.

Comment

Porter saw four minutes last night and got an assist.

Wasn't there some discussion a while back about Porter's abilities as a quality PG compared to the likes of Gilbert, maybe Sherfield, and such?

Whatever happens in the future, Craig did make the Big Show.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Wasn't there some discussion a while back about Porter's abilities as a quality PG compared to the likes of Gilbert, maybe Sherfield, and such?

Whatever happens in the future, Craig did make the Big Show.
          Porters ability was called to question many times, and many were wanting a different pg.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Porter came to WSU with somewhat sloppy handles being from JUCO. He was much better his last year. No one questioned him being a good to great player, just his PG skills early on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Porter came to WSU with somewhat sloppy handles being from JUCO. He was much better his last year. No one questioned him being a good to great player, just his PG skills early on.
              28 assists 10 turnovers 1st Shocker year
              91 assists 48 turnovers 2nd year (Gilbert the previous year was 91/49)
              153 assists 79 turnovers 3rd year

Not that A/TO is everything

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Porter came to WSU with somewhat sloppy handles being from JUCO. He was much better his last year. No one questioned him being a good to great player, just his PG skills early on.
                He was questioned quite a bit even going back to last season.

Comment

• Paul Wight was at a Shocker practice while he was in town promoting the AEW show at Intrust this coming Saturday.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Kevin Harlan with the call…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Great game. 12 shots in his 2nd NBA game is kinda ballsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Wow!

Displays good "lean" and excellent hang time...

Comment

• Paul was indeed a good man. A few of us drove down to watch him play at Cowley before he came to WSU. They called him "hot dog fingers." I talked with him several times. I told him if he could act that he should get into pro wrestling. In my wildest dreams I never thought if he did so that he would become so famous. I'm still awaiting for my commission. I was happy for him because he was always nice to me on every encounter, just like Dave Stallworth was.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Great game. 12 shots in his 2nd NBA game is kinda ballsy.
                                -9 +/- though and the L. I hope he can get on the positive side of the +/- and some W's -- then he'll start getting some serious p.t.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X