Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, Porter Jr has been busy ...

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry if this Craig Porter Jr interview has been shared already and I missed it ...

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Sorry if this Craig Porter Jr interview has been shared already and I missed it ...

That's ok man, you're the boss! Solid interview... Craig represents Wichita State very well.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• For those that care. Jamarius Burton is making the NBA rounds.

SI - Pitt G Jamarius Burton Adds Two More NBA Workouts

Former Pitt Panthers guard Jamarius is first off an All-ACC campaign in which he led the program back to the NCAA Tournament for the first time in seven years and during that run, NBA teams took notice.

Now Burton is on a tour of professional basketball, making stops for pre-draft workouts with four different teams. He already had the Los Angeles Lakers and Memphis Grizzlies on his schedule, but now the Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics are also involved, according to a report from Lauren Williams of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                Up and comer! Good opportunity for him.

Comment

• It might be pure malarkey, but one of those CBB rumor accounts said in a Twitter space that Gregg Marshall will be a Head Coach for a Sunbelt school next season, replacing a HC who will retire. Who knows what will happen, but it would be helpful to WSU from a buyout perspective if FHCGM took another coaching gig.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                    It might be pure malarkey, but one of those CBB rumor accounts said in a Twitter space that Gregg Marshall will be a Head Coach for a Sunbelt school next season, replacing a HC who will retire. Who knows what will happen, but it would be helpful to WSU from a buyout perspective if FHCGM took another coaching gig.
                    Coastal? In South Carolina and the coach has been coaching for 49 years. That’s a straight up guess.

Comment

• Suns are expected to send Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, multiple second-round picks and pick swaps to Wizards,

shamat has been traded what 4 times now in his career? 76ers, Clippers, Nets, Suns, and now Washington Wizards…

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

Coastal? In South Carolina and the coach has been coaching for 49 years. That’s a straight up guess.
                        That was my guess as well

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                          It might be pure malarkey, but one of those CBB rumor accounts said in a Twitter space that Gregg Marshall will be a Head Coach for a Sunbelt school next season, replacing a HC who will retire. Who knows what will happen, but it would be helpful to WSU from a buyout perspective if FHCGM took another coaching gig.
                          I do not think there is a mitigation clause in 3Gs separation agreement

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I do not think there is a mitigation clause in 3Gs separation agreement
                            I can't find anything upon review so you might be right

Comment

• Comment

• CP3 was not selected in the NBA Draft tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X