Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    A showboating clown. He's getting away with it there because his talent level is so much higher than everyone around him there. I'm sure he's allowed to shoot it pretty much every time he touches the ball
    Yeah man, I wish he had never come to Wichita State.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Yeah man, I wish he had never come to Wichita State.
      wait...seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

wait...seriously?
        Sarcasm meter.

Comment

A showboating clown. He's getting away with it there because his talent level is so much higher than everyone around him there. I'm sure he's allowed to shoot it pretty much every time he touches the ball
          Cleanthony is a grown ass man and a professional athlete with a well established career. At every overseas stop he’s made after the NBA he’s been by far the most talented player on the court.

He is not a college kid playing under a coach meant to teach him fundamentals and how to “play the game the right way” anymore.

Get off his back. He is an entertainer and a damn fine basketball player and person. If he gets the job done (which he does, at a very high level and efficiently), he has earned the right to play the game however he damn well pleases.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Sarcasm meter.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Stay away from analyzing basketball. You know nothing about it.

Comment

• And no one has mentioned he's playing for the Taiwan Beer Herobears? Has anyone ever seen a Beer Herobear?

All name team, baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Stay away from analyzing basketball. You know nothing about it.
                    I think he's referring to the time when Cle made an ass out of himself at the TBT. Cle has since got his game back and is killing it. He'll always be loved around here, forget the TBT worthlessness.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      And no one has mentioned he's playing for the Taiwan Beer Herobears? Has anyone ever seen a Beer Herobear?

All name team, baby!

No, but I've drank a few beers watching Heroball...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Funny how three tough inner city guys like Clemente, Early and Ragland alll flourished under and came to FHCGM’s defense almost immediately after allegations against him came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Funny how three tough inner city guys like Clemente, Early and Ragland alll flourished under and came to FHCGM’s defense almost immediately after allegations against him came out.
                          I....did not know that. Glad to hear it.
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Not sure where this belongs, but NMSU men’s hoops and by extension coach Heiar (not saying anything is his fault, but no way he doesn’t get wrapped up in it) appear to be in some real serious trouble.

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - Famous Wichitan Kirstie Alley, known for her decades-long acting career and presence in her community has died at the age of 71, her family confirms on social media.
                              Family: Wichitan, actress Kirstie Alley dies at 71 (kwch.com)

Kirstie Alley at WSU GAME 02-12-14.jpg
                              Kirstie Alley in the Locker Room.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                                Not sure where this belongs, but NMSU men’s hoops and by extension coach Heiar (not saying anything is his fault, but no way he doesn’t get wrapped up in it) appear to be in some real serious trouble.
                                Not looking great right now, at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X