No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding!!!!!!!. Dexter is nothing but class. Wishing the best for him and the shocks.

Comment

• The middle of that video hit the feelers. Really hope Dex has a monster year, I've always rooted for him to turn into the star he can be. This is the year!

Comment

• If DD and TE have solid Seasons, this should be another special Shocker year to remember.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• DD getting national attention. One of the many reasons why I love this team!

Comment

• i used to do that with the nice Shocker cups!

Comment

• We would always carry our own trash out either during a timeout or at the end of the game and put in the trash receptacles. And the we would often include my grandkids. Hopefully, the message got through. Of course, where I sat was very conveniently located to one of the arena exits so that made it a pretty easy chore. Not a big deal but sometimes its the little messages you send that can make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post
                i used to do that with the nice Shocker cups!
                Haha - I'm down to just 2 left in the kitchen from 30 years ago. Probably had about 20 or so from 1989 before moving to AZ...but most have died over the years in the dishwasher sadly. The two left are handwashed and ONLY used on game nights!!!

Go SHOCKS!!!!
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Haha - I'm down to just 2 left in the kitchen from 30 years ago. Probably had about 20 or so from 1989 before moving to AZ...but most have died over the years in the dishwasher sadly. The two left are handwashed and ONLY used on game nights!!!

Go SHOCKS!!!!
                  I still have my 66-65 cup... in a place of honor not to be used or washed!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

I still have my 66-65 cup... in a place of honor not to be used or washed!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I wish the FB one had a date on it. My wife was delivering our first child at game time. I was gowned up and kept running back and forth between the delivery room and the tv in the waiting room to check on the score. As her lamaze coach, it was "breath honey, I'll be right back".

Comment

• I loved Shocker cups when I was in college. The best ones I could find were at DG and Tri-Delt.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          I loved Shocker cups when I was in college. The best ones I could find were at DG and Tri-Delt.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            DD getting national attention. One of the many reasons why I love this team!

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/s...W_Kq-bTCA&s=19
                            That’s is awesome seeing him helping out our local Nostradamus Prognosticator WuDucWu in that manner.
                            Tip of the hat to you both. Wonder if he got any inside info he can share with us. Perhaps a big FVV donation?

Comment

• Hope he. gets to playnthe Vegas game. Some of those fouls called on him in the Arizona game were bs.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X