Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Dex could make a living as a 3 point shooter for sure.
    ... he’s also underrated defensively. I’ll always remember his defense at Bloomington in the NIT his freshman year; impressive lock-down game changing defense.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ball handling and finishing at the rim and then NBA

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
        Dex has been posting an awful lot of pictures of him playing for WSU on his IG as of late. Feeling more and more like he’ll return this Fall.
        Another series of WSU pictures on his Instagram today, including interaction with new recruits and a video of Mo Udeze dunking in the WSU practice gym and a shot of DEXs hand signing a “W.” Seems to be indicating he his intentions...

Comment

• Thumbs up!

Comment

• I’ve never seriously questioned that he’d make his way back although it’s still a remote possibility, I suppose.

Comment

• Comment

• Is he in the team meeting via Zoom KM posted on Twitter? I can't make out who's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
                  Is he in the team meeting via Zoom KM posted on Twitter? I can't make out who's who.
                  Yes, Bottom left

Comment

• So anything new since he basically said if I don't go professional I'll have to re-assess being a Shocker?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                      So anything new since he basically said if I don't go professional I'll have to re-assess being a Shocker?
                      Nope, general assumption that I can tell is he will be a Shocker next year. With the draft deadline moving out it will make it dangerously close to try to transfer AND get a waiver before the year starts. That combined with Udeze coming back ... I'm about 99% confident he will be here next year.

Comment

• 2020 NBA Draft: NCAA sets new deadline for players going through predraft process to withdraw - CBS Sports

by Matt Norlander
                        posted: 06/04/20, 3:00pm cst

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...s-to-withdraw/

"College players who are considering leaving school to pursue an NBA career now officially know the amount of time left they have to make their decision. The NCAA announced Thursday that either Aug. 3 or 10 days after a still-to-be-determined predraft NBA Draft combine, whichever is first, will be the deadline for players going through the predraft process to withdraw and return to college.

There is still a chance the NBA will not even hold a combine, which was to be held in May, but was postponed due to the coronavirus threat. If the NBA can't hold a combine or combine-type event until early August, then that would mean any player who participated in that would be in the draft pool for good. The NCAA's initial draft withdrawal date was June 3. ..."

Comment

• If there was any doubt left about Dexter coming back... This should end that

Comment

• That kid from “Cat-Lick” High!

Comment

• On Dexter’s Instagram he said he has a big announcement coming soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                On Dexter’s Instagram he said he has a big announcement coming soon...
                                I'm betting on a name change.

Comment

Working...
                                X